28/365.

Comments

  1. hi!! i wanted you to know that i have a very similar heart to what you do and that M is on my heart and mind too--we are in the process of adopting from Uganda and are working with 60Feet to raise money for their well and will visit them when we go to Ug later this year (Lord willing!).

    Anyway, I ADORE your 365 project and you inspired me to create The Love Strand Challenge on my blog! I know you are already doing your own 365 project, but i wonder if you could link to my challenge so others could see your blog and get ideas? I would love it!

    i look forward to getting to know you more...i think we could be great friends!!!

    BLESSINGS!!! :)
    amy

    my blog link to this post: http://feet2ourfaith.blogspot.com/2011/01/love-strand-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing Kate: girl girl girl boy girl boy! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture! May I ask what you used to edit that photo? Could you tweet me the answer?

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts