Now that is a good moment! Who won?
go ellie!
War... so silly... and so awesome.:)
Ok, now this one makes me wish I was doing this project myself. What a sweet record this will be for your family at the end of this year.
Every time I stop by I want to take more pictures. You are capturing so many moments. I love it.
ah yes, a favorite at our house too. go ellie! =)
love your photos. they are inspiring. my husband and i played the memory game and candyland with our two preschoolers the other night. i LOVE family time. :)
Now that is a good moment! Who won?
ReplyDeletego ellie!
ReplyDeleteWar... so silly... and so awesome.:)
ReplyDeleteOk, now this one makes me wish I was doing this project myself. What a sweet record this will be for your family at the end of this year.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I stop by I want to take more pictures. You are capturing so many moments. I love it.
ReplyDeleteah yes, a favorite at our house too. go ellie! =)
ReplyDeletelove your photos. they are inspiring. my husband and i played the memory game and candyland with our two preschoolers the other night. i LOVE family time. :)
ReplyDelete