This is sooooo precious!! Omgosh. LOVE it. You go momma!
what a cute shot, I bet it was worth watching :-)
Aren't dance parties one of the best way to end the day!
spectacularly beautiful.
that is awesome!!!! when my husband spends time with the kids one-on-one, we call it "daddy dates." my boys LOVE to spend time with their daddy!i love all your photos, what type camera do you use? and is it easy to operate?
My little ones love when daddy dances with them. He's such a goof ball but they think he's the coolest. I guess I secretly do, too!
perfection.
That's for the Wii, right? I thought about getting that for our family...for fun, but wasn't sure. You like it?
so sweet! day #20 sounds so fun!
This is sooooo precious!! Omgosh. LOVE it. You go momma!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute shot, I bet it was worth watching :-)
ReplyDeleteAren't dance parties one of the best way to end the day!
ReplyDeletespectacularly beautiful.
ReplyDeletethat is awesome!!!! when my husband spends time with the kids one-on-one, we call it "daddy dates." my boys LOVE to spend time with their daddy!
ReplyDeletei love all your photos, what type camera do you use? and is it easy to operate?
My little ones love when daddy dances with them. He's such a goof ball but they think he's the coolest. I guess I secretly do, too!
ReplyDeleteperfection.
ReplyDeleteThat's for the Wii, right? I thought about getting that for our family...for fun, but wasn't sure. You like it?
ReplyDeleteso sweet! day #20 sounds so fun!
ReplyDelete