I had the same kind of morning. Things like that never happen to me if there's time to clean it up. they only happen when we're running late for an appointment! hope you day gets better.
Love catching up with your blog. Love your heart for God's kids. Love how you make giving & serving bite-sized, doable, & accessible to us who seem so far away from these kids and this overwhelming need. You make it doable! Yes, I can help. Yes, I can do it today. Right now. Love it, love. you bless us!
i hope you are feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteMadeline did this just the other day - must be those bowls! (we have the same ones)
ReplyDeleteoh yes...a spilled bowl of cereal...or anything really...hope it gets better
ReplyDeleteoh no, praying that you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh, goodness. Me too. But I love Lucky Charms!
ReplyDeletemust be one of those days...i think I'm the yellow moon.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't spill it on the floor just for the pic, did you? Like it anyway, sorry your down in the dumps. :(
ReplyDeleteI had the same kind of morning. Things like that never happen to me if there's time to clean it up.
ReplyDeletethey only happen when we're running late for an appointment! hope you day gets better.
Love catching up with your blog. Love your heart for God's kids. Love how you make giving & serving bite-sized, doable, & accessible to us who seem so far away from these kids and this overwhelming need. You make it doable! Yes, I can help. Yes, I can do it today. Right now. Love it, love. you bless us!
ReplyDeleteexactly. how. i. feel.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pain...but the way you capture it, well, it looks like art!
ReplyDeleteoops.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amy f! Lol
ReplyDeletebummer! i fell your pain though... ours was pancakes with syrup :( on the up side you took a great shot of it! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, I LOVE that picture. I would totally frame that and put it on my wall. So much said without uttering a word. I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteOops... life would be too boring without the spilled lucky charms from time-to-time. I agree, frame the picture :)
ReplyDeletei love this picture.
ReplyDeletei hate that's how you feel
hope your days since have been better. :)
Great capture. I can relate, too!
ReplyDelete