Hello. I got your name from a friend of mine, Sarah Shaffer, who was a Stewart sister of yours. My husband and I are trying to decide the best christian agency to go through for international adoption and she thought you might be a good resource. Do you mind telling me your story? My email is kate_fitzwater@hotmail.com.
like the colorfulness of this one. i really like this 'project' you are doing. can't wait to see days 29+ i know one of them will be a sweet babe's head peaking out of a wrap on you ;)
Nothing could be cuter :)
ReplyDeleteHello. I got your name from a friend of mine, Sarah Shaffer, who was a Stewart sister of yours. My husband and I are trying to decide the best christian agency to go through for international adoption and she thought you might be a good resource. Do you mind telling me your story? My email is kate_fitzwater@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Your family is beautiful by the way! Kate
like the colorfulness of this one. i really like this 'project' you are doing. can't wait to see days 29+
ReplyDeletei know one of them will be a sweet babe's head peaking out of a wrap on you ;)
That belly is great! :) What a handsome lil guy you have!
ReplyDelete