we've had a wonderful rest...focusing on Jesus
and the miracle of His birth.  a King came as
a baby for all of us.  seriously.  it's almost unbelievable.
but, truth.

hope you've had a peaceful, restful, joyful time, too.
us.

silly face us.
scenes from the morning.
we always read the story of Jesus' birth to start 
our morning on Christmas.
i was completely overwhelmed with gratefulness.
about it, about my family, about realizing that
clayton has now known life in this family
longer than he has not.
praising Him.
thank you.

Comments

  1. Precious scenes. Precious thoughts. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family!!! Beautiful day. Beautiful reason to celebrate! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! So many blessing :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the Christmas morning pictures with all your kids in your jammies... it looks like the perfect, peaceful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the family pictures! SO beautiful :) hope you had a blessed christmas, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family. I love that you dress your kids in matching outfits! I do the same thing. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pics (especially the silly face one, of course!). I also have the same pjs as Bianca. I'm so glad you all had a wonderfully blessed holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The silly picture is my favorite (especially your expression). :)

    Merry [belated] Christmas to you and your family.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts