flying.
hmmmm....
you know what sounds like fun?!
THIS:
[cracking up!]
they are so.much.fun.
--------------------
when i see our twins together, it is easy to forget that
they weren't together for their first year.
they just are a pair.
i can't imagine one without the other.
i'm so thankful for them.
as i've said often, orphan care is about so much more than adoption.
obviously, i love & support adoption with everything in me,
but something has to be done for the other tens of millions of
children that aren't adoptable.
i love that The Idea Camp is getting together this winter to talk
about solutions. action. callings.
about supporting the least of these in tangible ways.
the Idea Camp: Orphan Care is gathering to:
...facilitate fresh, honest and transformative conversations with leading thinkers and
practitioners on topics including US & International care, community development,
trafficking of orphans, adoption, foster care, child sponsorship, special needs, cross-cultural
& religious dynamics to care, and many more. Our desire is to live life as God’s loving
expressions of grace and hope to our world through tangible acts of care for orphans.
if i wouldn't have just been returning from Africa, i'd totally be going.
would you like to?
would you like to figure out what your role is in helping these precious children?
in giving hope to the 163 million orphans in the world right now that are waiting for it?
please click here for information on the camp.
they deserve a voice.

hey if you dont mind me asking...when are you going to africa and are you going to uganda? I am praying hard and daily about going in the spring or summer to Uganda for 2-3 weeks! My heart longs to be there and serve and love! What are your plans while there? Do you know of any places that could use help?
ReplyDelete<3 this! Ezra does what Clay is doing, ONLY he does it FACE FIRST! Eeek! Love them!
ReplyDeletesuch fun pictures. I love seeing the twins together.
ReplyDeleteI will check out the website, because you are right, they do deserve a voice.
Thanks for posting this, Love! I think that Jeremy and I are going to sign up and go!! His parents live just right by Rogers, so we can go up and the kiddos can stay with them while we're at the conference. Seriously, you posting these opportunities makes a HUGE difference-- I wouldn't have known otherwise.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!
ReplyDeletethey are adorable together :-) thank for the link!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great that Clay won't remember life before being a twin either? What a gift.
ReplyDeleteLove your heart, friend.
LOVE those pictures! also...so excited about ideacamp. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Clay's face in these photos. . .oh the joy. So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful. Makes me want to jump on my bed!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures make me smile! What adorable siblings!!
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me...
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to host a 31 Bits party for some time now. Of course, the ideal time would have been during prime time Christmas shopping season, but I let other parts of life get in the way and push the party to the back burner.
Do you have any ideas on what might be a "second best" party time?
(I know I'm an "adult" and should be able to figure this out for myself. But I wonder if you might have some better ideas than I do.)
beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the two of them together! They are just SOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos. And may I be odd and ask where you got that beautiful bed? I've been searching for one that says "perfect for cuddling with kids" and since this one is obviously kid tested...lol.
ReplyDeleteI think it's important to keep talking about the orphans. My first question when I hear someone has been trying to have a child is, "Would you be open to adoption." Then I go on a spiel. I think most people think it's too hard, too expensive and too scary.
Oh, and I've been thinking about the Idea Camp ever since you mentioned it. I would love to go...but it's also the weekend I've been planning to visit my sister. I'm wondering if I can do both.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I totally love this sequence of photos. Do you call them "twins" because they were born on the same day?
ReplyDeleteI've been watching the Idea Camp website, wondering if we might be able to squeeze it into our Give Every Day route. Hmmm.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
These are gorgeous pictures! God is miraculous the way he puts families together - you can see that those two were meant to be twins :o)
ReplyDeleteLibby