right now.
right now the 3 littles and i are freshly bathed or showered
and playing in photo booth.
i just finished a cup of coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
that i've been dying to try since nic took a picture of hers.
i'm chatting with my twitter peeps about what we're all doing right now.
how about you...whatcha doing now?
[i'm off to do laundry. glam.]



Sitting here in my PJs working on client work and reading blogs and doing laundry. I intend to take a break at lunch time to eat some lunch watch a CSI and knit on my younger daughter's hat so that hopefully it will be done before she gets home today.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you buy peppermint mocha creamer??? That sounds DEVINE!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh- peppermint mocha creamer is my all time favorite. definitely had it this morning. love.
ReplyDeleteand right now? i'm treating myself to some magazine reads while the babies nap, when really i should be doing laundry, but you know. ;)
Laundry is the best I love doing it! Something that makes me feel happy knowing that my family's clothes are ready for them to wear!
ReplyDeleteI also love doing laundry, helps me to be greatful for having clothes to wash. but for now I'm at work catching up on my fav blogs during my lunch break. Cheers!
ReplyDeletesounds yumm-o! your little ones are precious.
ReplyDeleteright now- sitting in bed, reading blogs, trying to solve a problem with my blog, trying to not to get frustrated. also drinking iced tea and wishing zambia wasn't 8,000 degrees right now so i could snuggle with my husband.
life is good. :)
love the pics!
ReplyDeletewhat am I doing?
I just laid my littles down for nap, started my computer and sat down to have tea with my oldest [that just came home early to hang out with me - lovin' that] - I am reading blogs, answering e-mails and she is sitting next to me reading a book.
Good day, good day!
Your day looks pretty sweet as well! Have a great weekend, if I do not talk to you before! XOXO
These moments are absolutely beautiful and priceless! I love them!
ReplyDeleteright now, i'm wondering if i should take a nap because it's 6pm and both of my littles are asleep already. i think i may be in for a long night.
ReplyDeletethat coffee creamer sounds delish. where can i find some?
Those are some of my favorite Mommy times!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteRight now, 3 of my 4 kids are gone at birthday parties/sleepovers, my husband is at work for weeks, and I am watching the Babies documentary. :)
peppermint mocha creamer is liquid CoffeeMate & i just found it at our local grocer! hope you all can, too! it's a nice change for right now. =)
ReplyDeletelissa--love the Babies documentary. =)
everyone--thanks for sharing your right nows with me. i love it.
Adorable! I'm also working on laundry and Twittering. I'm new to Twitter so I'm still figuring it all out.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Fun photos!
ReplyDeleteI'm pulling together a few links for my Tuesday Tours column. After that? Laundry. Dinner. Walk. Bath. etc.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net