love well.

ellie just picked a winner from the orphan care post.  
whose heart is beautiful & i'm always
so thankful for her words.
e-mail me your shipping info & i'll get you your prizes!

thank you all for getting involved & caring.
i know the number can be overwhelming,
but it's not...

if roughly 6% of the born again Christians in the world adopted,
we could care for all the adoptable orphans in the world.
[see post here by Jason Kovacs.]

only 6%!
may more & more hear the call and say yes.

Comments

  1. We are saying YES!!!
    Just had to share!
    Now to get down to business...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a statistic last year that astounded me. IF we took what America spends on ice cream in 1 year. There would not be world hunger!!!!!! WOW, If America did without ice cream for 1 YEAR we could STOP world hunger...That rocks me to the core!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would so like to be one of the 6%. Amen.

    P.S. The link to Jason Kovacs is not working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. 6%. Really? We can do this!
    Once the link works, I look forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the heads up, friends!
    link is fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps--the Abba Fund [what that link is associated with] is a GREAT resource for those interested in adoption! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MARCI!!!! I don't know you but saw this comment that you are "saying yes" and I am praising our Father and cheering you on! You are going to be blown away in the months to come! He is so faithful! Be blessed sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her blog name.
    Love well.
    We should all live by those words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Humbled. Totally.

    I'm already plotting how I can turn this into a double blessing....

    Thank you friend! I will especially cherish the coffee cuff, because it comes from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Ellie's shirt! And did you ever get a chance to hear Mercy Me's song "Won't You Be My Love?" on their latest cd "The Generous Mr. Lovewell"? I really do think of you every time I hear it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts