funny my blog post is all about that today, happiness is....
I am loving the cream pumpkins this year too! It seems like I haven't seen them much before now.
fluffy pillows for my congested head. =) what a pretty cake stand
Sidewalk chalk outside the front door, and toy tractors littering the lawen.
I wrote about this today too! Simple little things! :)I love that picture in your dining room, where's it from??
Wearing scarves makes me so very happy. And baking and scented candles and warm blankets on the couch. Welcome Winter!
i totally have been creating a post in my head about all things around my house that make me happy, now i am going to have to share. :) p.s. your dining room is beautiful!
Ack! I have the same cake stand as you! Love, love, love it.
funny my blog post is all about that today, happiness is....
ReplyDeleteI am loving the cream pumpkins this year too! It seems like I haven't seen them much before now.
ReplyDeletefluffy pillows for my congested head. =) what a pretty cake stand
ReplyDeleteSidewalk chalk outside the front door, and toy tractors littering the lawen.
ReplyDeleteI wrote about this today too! Simple little things! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that picture in your dining room, where's it from??
Wearing scarves makes me so very happy. And baking and scented candles and warm blankets on the couch. Welcome Winter!
ReplyDeletei totally have been creating a post in my head about all things around my house that make me happy, now i am going to have to share. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. your dining room is beautiful!
Ack! I have the same cake stand as you! Love, love, love it.
ReplyDelete