two.

this is so much of their personalities.
bianca sitting daintily & quietly with a book.
clay rolling around on a blanket cracking himself up.
i love them.
a lot.

Comments

  1. I love this photo, it is such a peek into your life with them. It makes my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kids. and you have a beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love the look she's giving him too!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how they are doing such different things, but are together.
    so special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, Love. What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! and, where did you get that rug? fabulous!

    I agree -beautiful house! :) and more beautiful kids. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The look on Bianca's face is priceless.

    "Oh will you grow up already."

    Perfect photo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that carpet! Flowers orange and yellow...my favorite kind of happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love photos that are great representations of personality! Also, I love Bianca's unamused expression!

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl, you got yourself some good ones. so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks, everyone! they are so fun.

    anna--the rug is from target!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute.
    I wonder how often this scenario with play out in your home.... Clayton's energy disturbing his sweet sister's serenity?....
    Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look she's giving him!!! Like "get up...that's silly."

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for that to be a picture of my living room floor. :)

    And, I loved your last comment on my blog, by the way. I REALLY wish we were neighbors too. Can we arrange that?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun is that photo? It totally makes me smile.

    Bianca looks perfectly calm and collected, peering down at her brother as if to say, "What on earth are you doing down there?" ;)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts