teal heart.
so, we were getting ready to leave the other day...
i was sitting on the couch & i thought
hey! my outfit would make a really pretty room.
[i don't know if these kind of thoughts are normal.]
then, i starting thinking about what key pieces i'd work around.
maybe a grey couch, a red lamp & a teal chair.
i'd need a little sparkle to represent my ring.
and some ruffles, no doubt.
![]() |
| dress--MJC :: cardi--target :: necklace--31 bits :: clutch--JVdesigns |
seemed like a good plan to me.
this room was born:
i think i might continue.
i know i'll get better at it.
this one only took me around 287 hours to complete.
[while i was supposed to be doing something entirely different.]
maybe you'll join me?
maybe you'll be my inspiration....
sending me a picture of your outfit or one of your rooms?
what'cha think?



I have done that! I wore the outfit to the paint store, to make sure that paint matched exactly. I had that thought the other day too ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's wicked! Love the colours together and what a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeleteThose are great colors, and I love how you put together that picture! So cool. :)
ReplyDeleteLooooooove this. Matilda Jane outfits would probably make the prettiest room compliments!
ReplyDeleteLooooooove this. Matilda Jane outfits would probably make the prettiest room compliments!
ReplyDeletethe girl who won design star this season uses outfits to design rooms! you could totally be a tv show designer! :)
ReplyDeletei love your outfit & love your room! [p.s. those are all the colors of my office!]
i don't know what design star is, but i love that someone who won used clothes for inspiration. fun!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I LOVE that outfit and that room. You are brilliant!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it, Love!
ReplyDeleteSteph
You make me giggle and I love that room! (you are not making a case for me NOT moving in your house) :-P
ReplyDeleteoh my word you are completely fabulous...love this post!!
ReplyDeleteMarvelous!! I am in love with this bedroom!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a program that you made this room with? Or, is it a website? So cool!
I love that little teal chair. That would go nicely in my bedroom, if I had enough room for a chair! We have turquoise, pink & brown.
Oh pretty pretty. Yes definitely... I want that to be my room. :)
ReplyDelete[design star is hgtv's yearly contest to see who will get his/her own show. this year's winner is my all time favorite. her name is emily henderson & she has a fantastically inspirational blog here: http://thebrasspetal.blogspot.com/.]
ReplyDeleteI currently own nothing with ruffles on it. How sad. I need to change that very soon. At least before our family photo with Beth!!
ReplyDeleteerin...it is a website. if you click on the picture it will go to the website & show you every piece that i added to the room with shopping links!! =)
ReplyDeletecreative. love the outfit, especially the necklaces ; )
ReplyDeleteOh...you are so creative! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit, and the colors. I totally agree it would make a great room...but THAT room? um....maybe if you refine it a bit...
ReplyDeleteDon't you love creative distractions?
ReplyDeleteActually this room looks pretty cool. I think you might have something there. How about a new blog called 'DecorDressing - home design inspirations straight from your wardrobes' ;-)