edible.

it has been a hard day. 
i was so thankful to see the twinsies after their nap today.
to cuddle them and watch them enjoy their lunch together.
i was so thankful to sit on the floor with ellie & do puzzles over & over.
i would start crying [it's just one of those days] and then laugh as she said,
ah! why you cry mama?! while she brushed my hair back.
so thankful to pick the girls up from school & sit outside all together in this perfect weather.
so thankful that matt works from home & was around for extra support.
so very thankful that tomorrow is a new day.

Comments

  1. i'm so glad that you found gifts in your day. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are adorable. Every time I see them in pictures, I can't help but marvel at how amazing of a mom you are :)

    And yes, tomorrow is always a new day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are having a rough day. Prayers are being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for a much better day for you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last 2 days have been this way for me....hard. and like you i am so thankful that tomorrow is a new day. wish i could give you a big hug ~ love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos. You can see so much love in every single moment you capture. The one of the three kids is just a perfect moment. Even on the hard days you capture so much joy and feeling... it's a very intense experience to read your blog. :D HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm sorry sweet girl! I hope that tomorrow is extra sweet for you to make up for the hardness of today! Oh my! Those little are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, love! these pictures just make my heart want to burst! i can't even imagine how much more your heart bursts as their momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for new days! And I hope tonight was a new night, too.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. thinking about you and praying for you....behind the clouds there's always a rainbow. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have days like this on occasion too. I'm so glad you can see the positive.

    The photo of your babies' feet in the highchairs is just too sweet!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all have days like that. The sun will come out tomorrow - bright, glorious, and full of delightful surprises.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...big hugs to you, Love! Some days I feel like I just want a "re-do", too. But today is a new day and I hope it is wonderful for you! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVE that we always get a new day, a new moment. Hooray for all things NEW, right?
    I hope today is beautiful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hugs. Had one of those days yesterday too. On a side note, we often hear about twins being opposites, mirror images, yours are twins of your heart and still are mirror images. One is left handed and one is right handed. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is much to be grateful for, even during one of THOSE days. Thank you!
    Fabulous photo collage. Cutie Patooties.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you found moments of goodness in your day. Some days just seem to be overwhelming. Saying a prayer that today was better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's amazing to me that in our moments of pain or hurt or confusion, we can still bring joy to others.

    [yhwh is so clever that way!]

    thank you for being that ray of light on your own dark day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um....your children are EDIBLE!!!!!!!! What a gorgeous blog...and family...you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ((Hugs)) and thank you for sharing the joy you found with us. You are such an amazing woman. I hope that the sadness leaves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I miss those days of littles everywhere. Oh, how I miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts