you're invited.
matilda jane clothing is only available right now through trunk shows.
i'm having a show for their new Fall collection tomorrow night!
if you're local, e-mail me at momentswithlove AT gmail DOT com for details.
preview & shop the newest line of clothing.
[and mostly just hang out, chat & have coffee.]
can't join us?
if you'd like to place an order, go to:
check out "the goods."
add what you'd like to your "wishlist."
then, e-mail it to the above address.
then, e-mail it to the above address.
it can be shipped right to you!
[i'll contact you shortly after to figure out payment.]
all orders must be in by friday, august 6th at 11:00am


Is yours different then the one at the coffee house? I plan on ordering so if you get credit and can dress those beautiful babies of yours, I am all for it! :) I can't make it tomorrow night but I can go look and then email you my order instead of placing it there? Not too sure how all of this works.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new stuff! Have fun at the par-tay! :)
ReplyDeletekari--same thing, just make sure you let her know that you're shopping from Love's show! =)
ReplyDeleteHere's another question for you even though I've already sent you my list!
ReplyDeleteWhen you pull up an outfit they've put together on their site, there might be a cute top that is clearly from Field Trip, but is not listed to buy anywhere. Do you know if they're going to add it later or anything?
thanks!
Oh, and yes, Kari, you can look and email me the order.
ReplyDeleteThey're releasing the line in 3 batches, I believe. I think the next one is the beginning of September.
Ah! That makes sense. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI totally love Matilda Jane. It's a bit too pricey for my pocketbook, but I DO love the one-of-a-kind styles.
ReplyDeletestephanie@metropolitanmama.net