Yes, ma'am it will be real too soon. My oldest daughter just reminded me today that she will be getting her temps in 3 months....I thought to myself "It can't be, I just had you"!
Yes, the tennis shoes? Where can I get those for my little handsome guy?
Can't you just see them driving off, rolling their eyes at their mom with the camera, capturing the moment, pretending like they hate it. It's all too fast!
Those 2 are going to have FUN when they are old enough to drive! So nice that they will always have each other to look out for one another at school (and life)!
They are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! They look so INTENT!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, i know, it will be too soon! they are going to have so much fun together in the years to come!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! His sneakers are really awesome, where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteYes, ma'am it will be real too soon. My oldest daughter just reminded me today that she will be getting her temps in 3 months....I thought to myself "It can't be, I just had you"!
ReplyDeleteYes, the tennis shoes? Where can I get those for my little handsome guy?
How old are your youngest two? they are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo precious, Love... Now what's scary, though, is having two steering wheels! One for the man, and one for the woman! :0
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this pic and I LOVE the name on the side of the car -- Butterfly Meadow. So precious!!
ReplyDeleteCan't you just see them driving off, rolling their eyes at their mom with the camera, capturing the moment, pretending like they hate it. It's all too fast!
ReplyDeleteAin't that the truth!
ReplyDeleteclay's shoes are Frisky brand.
ReplyDeletethe babies are 3 months apart & will be turning 2 years old soon!
thanks, you all. and mama bub--YES!
I canNOT say how much I love his hair! :D
ReplyDeleteThose 2 are going to have FUN when they are old enough to drive! So nice that they will always have each other to look out for one another at school (and life)!
ReplyDeleteI don't even want to think about our young ones driving!
ReplyDelete