puppy dog tails.


i'm a little under-the-weather today.
this boy though?  oh, how he can make his mama laugh!
bed head.  pj's.  orange goggles.  pretending a candle is a cup.
he cracks me up.

Comments

  1. so cute! I have been meaning to ask where you got your little yellow necklace your littlest babe wears? Ilove it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE him! wish i could hug him! {and you too!} praying you are feeling better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jill--it's an amber necklace for her pain from teething. it's from Inspired by Finn

    hi aubs! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...I love that picture! Thanks for sharing the joy. I'm under the weather myself and needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clayton is such a cutie! I bet it's non-stop laughter at your house. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a cute picture. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope your feeling better soon. looking at that sweet face wearing those goggles has to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this photo so much. It just made my day bearable. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better!

    One of my fave pics of my fave nephew (shhh don't tell the others) is one of him in goggles that he wouldn't take off all summer long when he was at my house)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babies + Goggles = Hilarious

    Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this!

    we just got back from pensacola beach and one of fave pics from the week is my baby boy in a pair of orange goggles and his jammies!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts