vvbrrrroom!

it is different
{and fun!}
to have a boy in the house.
the trucks, the cars, the balls, the wrestling.

my heart was very content if we had continued on to girls
number 5, 6, 7....
but, i'm thankful that someone knew this house
of little girls 
needed a little brother.
{who i'm sure will be their "big" protective brother one day.}

-----------------
also, i've been rejoicing with my friend, jade,


                                                             I Should Be Folding Laundry's You Capture--Vehicles

Comments

  1. These are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about not caring if we just had a houseful of girls...until we had a boy! He brings such a different dimension to our family and makes us laugh all the time! I can't imagine how much we would have missed out on if we didn't have him! Now I want to adopt a brother for him and another son for us, but hubby isn't on board. I'm still praying that something changes his heart to be open for adopting! ;)

    Love these photos and your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    I don't even pigeonhole my boys and just have them play with boy toys, but I have to admit... there's something in their genetic makeup that enables them to make car noises at a very young age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to have a house full of toy cars, I hope they bring you much joy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i may need to borrow him if I get all girl'd out in a year. okay?

    those elbows are absolutely edible, love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a lot of vehicles like that around here too! These are so wonderfully colorful. Glad you have a boy amongst the girls too! :) They are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I like the little simple he has in the elbow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that the vehicles have expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is amazing how different boys are-- i have a nephew that is just 3.5 months older than audrey and boy, does he love his trucks, balls, and tools!

    and yes, i am so ecstatic for jade! i have been following her blog-- praise god!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great photos! I love your focus choices and colors AND story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet post! I'm so happy I found your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the depth of field! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, these are just beautiful! The color is gorgeous -- so rich. So glad to have discovered your blog! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that elbow dimple.

    and i love me some little boys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now this is transportation I can get excited about : ) I wasn't thrilled with the topic but these are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. eek i LOVE baby elbows with little fat dimples ~ so cute! his skin is so beautiful, it just looks so pure and untouched! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great perspective and depth of field in that first shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment