swing. ride. jump.

it's always too hot & sticky.
my insides cringe at the thought of another cheap stuffed animal.
they blare music that we don't usually listen to in our house
and i've become that mom that distracts their
children to look the other way sometimes simply because of some of the
totally inappropriate outfits.

but, the memories made at the fair?
totally worth it.


Comments

  1. I love the editing on these!!! Please share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos! I agree share the editing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an iphone app! it's the only thing i had with me at the fair. hipstamatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the old timey feel of these photos!
    my hubs and i are taking a (LONG) road trip tomorrow to go visit my in-laws in wisconsin...one of the things i'm looking forward to most is a day at the state fair! really, i'm just excited to eat fair foods...mmm...corn dogs, fried pickles, funnel cake, fried cheese curds...
    i just made my own mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo fun! i can't wait until my kids are big enough for all of this. you should come to the state fair, and visit me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree with everything you said about the fair. ya just can't not go. it's the fair. and oh, the fair food. so worth it once a year. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos. looks like a great time! I am also loving the hipstamatic app. The Chicken & I went to a concert the other day at our outdoor ampitheatre and enjoyed seats on the lawn and I had only my iPhone with me and I am in love with the photos I took.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so perfect, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We go too : ) and I feel all the things you are saying. Hot, sticky, icky... but the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photos! I love the editing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment