kinda big.

we're home.  we had so much fun in south carolina,
but are happy to be home.  there's much unpacking and settling in to do,
but we've missed our friends, too.  the unpacking will still be here, right?

i usually don't feel like our family is big.  
when i mentally count children in my head, i often feel i stop too soon.
i don't know His plan for our family, but i look at this picture and realize:
we're "bigger" than we look in my head
and
we're the very perfect size for right now.


more later....

Comments

  1. Look at you guys! Love the matching dresses. What a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Love this picture and all of you in your MJ dresses!! I am a new follower, love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls must have loved dressing up like you!!! That is such a cute dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and TOTALLY know what you mean! We took a family pic yesterday and I was startled. lol I really don't feel like I have a lot of kids....guess God must have something more in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a fantastic family photo! and i have realized lately that when I count my kids (just to 2) i really feel like i should keep counting...! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! That's a great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. Don't you just love the ocean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome picture! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh how CUTE are you guys?!?!
    And you, are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're all home safe and sound! Sounds like a wonderful trip! And again... Did you have to post this pic after I've been agonizing over this dress for both myself and Bella!? ;) (and yes... I got the email about MJ!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dresses are beautiful! Did you buy them or make them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your family does look perfect! I loved reading about your beach time! And the wishes! Thanks for sharing those precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at how cute you all look in your MJ. Glad your vacation was fun!

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh...that is a gorgeous picture and i love the outfits! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you're a beautiful family and I think the good Lord will bless you with more in His time.

    I love the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful family photo! I just love you all.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love that dress - i also bought one for myself at your trunk show ... looking at that pic - now I need to get my girls one :)

    God bless xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love the family portrait! And I love the matching dresses. I like to match with my girls,too. It's nice to know I'm not the only one...and that it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute picture...love the Cher dresses. I have one for myself, but not the girls. We recently had our picture taken at the zoo and I thought the same thing, wow, we are a big family (8). I wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi, everyone!

    thanks...these dresses are Matilda Jane Clothing. i'll be having another trunk show for them when they release the new season...probably August! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel you on the counting kids and not being complete...I only have 2 girls, but oh...I want so many more! :) Cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  22. yes, those are totally precious dresses, and you guys are gorgeous. but why is no one else asking about the, "more later..."???? I'm thinking there is more to discuss about the size of your family. am i reading into this?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Home sweet home. Vacations are sooo nice but isn't it great to be home?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't ever feel like it's alot either until I see some other lady with five kids, especially if they are all small like ours, and I think "man that's a lot!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the dresses. The family is perfect as it is at the moment not to big but not too small.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You and the girls in those dresses? Oh my goodness! Too much.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful picture!! I've been thinking (and feeling and wishing...) a lot of very similar things as you lately. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  28. it's all just a matter of perspective, but yes, God knows exactly what we need :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a lovely photo and I love the matching dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful picture! I have been eyeing up the MJ dress for myself. They are sold out in my daughter's size :(

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how often you have matching or coordinating outfits! Looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful...your family, the ocean, the love...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The prettiest thing I've seen lately.


    I love you, Love.


    :)


    ---S.S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts