class of 2027.

when i was going through pictures, this one of clay & ivy
reminded me of our senior year superlatives.  
do they still do that?!

my boyfriend and i were "best dressed."
so silly.
but, in [almost] two year olds?
so cute.

Comments

  1. hahaha...so cute! and yes, they are both adorable and well-dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling. :) I love Clay's tie and Ivy's MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!
    www.campfunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, yes! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true....they are stinkin adorable! No doubt!

    That tie is awesome...he is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the tie...especially that it's REAL and not clip on, way too cute.
    http://thearmstrongs-aregrowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a long time fan of Ivy's outfits, and oh my goodness Clay looks precious in that tie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I was "most likely to be found at the bake sale table".

    Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm laughing so hard. They look like they are teens just hanging out at a party, they do.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh...how cute are they! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Clay's tie and of course Miss ivy's outfit. 2027 seems so far away, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is adorable!
    And that makes me feel better about your cuteness knowing you were best dressed!

    I was Most Intelligent and Most Likely to Succeed! Aka nerd and proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh i just want to eat that little clay,could he be any more gorgeous? and little ms.ivy shes pretty darling too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course Clay, is best dressed, he is, like, two, and he has a tie. And her? ruffles. You can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!

    This past weekend I saw a boy with a shirt on that said, "Class of 2022" and I thought, "Oh, honestly? Already?" ;) We didn't do "Class of..." stuff until like 7th or 8th grade. But Ivy and Clay are definitely Class of 2027's Best Dressed kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Divine!

    Not sure if you follow this blog but when I read this post I thought of your post from a while ago and thought you might like to read it:

    http://livesayhaiti.blogspot.com/2010/07/vision-test-by-amie-sexton.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It was me who deleted posts, I triple posted somehow. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  21. yes best dressed! now i totally have to see you and your best dressed pic!
    where is this super cool background by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks, sarah...i visited that great post! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts