week favorites.
i thought i had a lion on my lap, but she informed me that
i uh ow-wa-gator, mama!
cutest alligator i've ever seen:
when we walked out of seeing Toy Story 3, bianca snuggled all in
because it was so bright. love:
chloe & i sent this to matt at work to ask if it was time to come home yet:
[he's always home quite early and has every weekend with us,
so mostly we're just spoiled and teasing him!]
caught them watching the storm:
my sweet, sweet baby boy:
happy friday, friends! what'cha doing this weekend?!




Beautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
Such sweet pictures!! We're seeing Toy Story 3 with the kids, and we promised a lemonade and sucker stand for Bella and Lincoln! :) Have a super weekend!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet pictures! Your daughter looks so much like you in the pouty-face photo!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet and cute! You're such a lucky girl! I love the photos of the sad faces, that is so funny.
ReplyDeleteThis weekend we're getting started in our first garden which is pretty exciting!
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Jade
Love the photos!!!! Especially the one sent to your husband - I might have to try that!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have family over this weekend for a big BBQ - we haven't seen them for a while so it is going to be lots of fun.
Kerry xxxx
That picture that you sent your husband is fantastic! I might have to do something similar this afternoon ;)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures make me so happy. :)
ReplyDeleteWe're hanging with out of town and out of the country friends ALL WEEKEND LONG. I'm so excited.
Bri
Great pictures. Very fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteThis weekend we are starting to pack for our move down south.
Oh. I love your pictures so much. I try to think of clever things to say, but all I can say is I LOVE THEM SO Much! Pure magic!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteand, what sling are you using with Bianca? I need something new for Grace!
there is always so much happiness and love in your pictures. sigh. it ALWAYS makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! We're still recovering from last weeks camping trip (at least I am.) As long as the weather cooperates, I'm going to be swimming as much as possible.
ReplyDeleteExcellent favorites! We are going on a date night, and our friends are babysitting as part of their adoption fundraising.
ReplyDeleteHoping for a trip to the farmers market too.
Oh, nothing much...just marveling at the picture of my newest and very precious child. We got our referral Tuesday!!! I'm in L. O. V. E.
ReplyDeletelove the pouty faces :)
ReplyDeletenell taliercio
@nelltaliercio
Your kids are so precious...and the alligator has the prettiest eyes! :)
ReplyDeleteLove snapshots into your life and how I can feel like I was there and know you well, even though I don't! :)
Happy Weekend!
paige
These pictures are all so sweet... especially the pouty lips. You and Chloe are too adorable!
ReplyDeleteAll of these photos are gorgeous, but I love, love LOVE the alligator face!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteLove you. And your alligators. And sad faces. And pudgy little boy fingers. Beautiful post!
ReplyDeletethanks, everyone!
ReplyDeleteanna--this one is a Sakura Bloom ring sling in linen. i love, love, love it and it definitely my go-to sling.
We headed to the lake because my husband has 2 days off in a row and they were on the weekend. (he has been forced to work six days a week as of late and we have missed him lots)
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to get away and just enjoy being together as a family, even if for 48 hours
We headed to the lake because my husband has 2 days off in a row and they were on the weekend. (he has been forced to work six days a week as of late and we have missed him lots)
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to get away and just enjoy being together as a family, even if for 48 hours
Hahaha, that is too cute the one of you two pouting. (you DO look alike!) A sweet way of letting daddy know he's missed.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious picture of the three sisters. I love how they're both touching each other's hands while holding their little sister up.
ReplyDeleteMandie Joy
www.mandiejoy.com