Oh my gosh, before I read your words I whispered "perfection!" and there it is...Steph
OMMMMMG!!!! How did I never think of using a reese cup??? My live has been so deprived!!!
Yes, perfect. Absolutely. Tell Miss Anika I miss and love her.
I had the same kind of smore this weekend.ok, I had two.I heart her.
oh YUM! Great photo...this week was filled with bonfires and smores for us as well!!I'm trying to change the template on my blog to something similar to this. Where did you get this template?? Also, how did you get your pages at the very top?!You'd really be helping me out:)
that looks delicious!
This is a beautiful shot! I NEED a s'more with a Reese's.
Perfection, most definitely.
oh my....reese cup! great shot!
Love this so much~
It is perfection. This is every happy summer memory I have. She'll remember too. :)
This makes me want to be a little girl again. Like really badly. :D Love this lots.
How cute and iconic of childhood.
perfection, indeed. everything about this is beautiful--your photography, the moment, your sweet anika.
Um yeah.perfection.With a peanut butter cup...I've never....I will try it. TONIGHT :)
What a great shot! What a great time! And while we were making s'mores this weekend, I was making a mental note to buy some peanut butter cups!
I am not a big fan of smores but I think I will have to try one with a peanut butter cup.
Oh my good heavens. I love this. Perfection!
Oh my gosh, before I read your words I whispered "perfection!" and there it is...
ReplyDeleteSteph
OMMMMMG!!!! How did I never think of using a reese cup??? My live has been so deprived!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, perfect. Absolutely. Tell Miss Anika I miss and love her.
ReplyDeleteI had the same kind of smore this weekend.
ReplyDeleteok, I had two.
I heart her.
oh YUM! Great photo...this week was filled with bonfires and smores for us as well!!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to change the template on my blog to something similar to this. Where did you get this template?? Also, how did you get your pages at the very top?!
You'd really be helping me out:)
that looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful shot! I NEED a s'more with a Reese's.
ReplyDeletePerfection, most definitely.
ReplyDeleteoh my....reese cup! great shot!
ReplyDeleteLove this so much~
ReplyDeleteIt is perfection.
ReplyDeleteThis is every happy summer memory I have.
She'll remember too. :)
This makes me want to be a little girl again. Like really badly. :D Love this lots.
ReplyDeleteHow cute and iconic of childhood.
ReplyDeleteperfection, indeed. everything about this is beautiful--your photography, the moment, your sweet anika.
ReplyDeleteUm yeah.
ReplyDeleteperfection.
With a peanut butter cup...I've never....I will try it. TONIGHT :)
What a great shot! What a great time! And while we were making s'mores this weekend, I was making a mental note to buy some peanut butter cups!
ReplyDeleteI am not a big fan of smores but I think I will have to try one with a peanut butter cup.
ReplyDeleteOh my good heavens. I love this. Perfection!
ReplyDelete