Very beautiful shots Love, you have such an amazing family. I am sure Matt was overflowing with love from you all yesterday. I love your photography and how you take pics. Can you share your secret with me. I am dying to take better pics of my family. What kind of camera do you have?
what a wonderful collage! looks like you had a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely photography of a wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteKerry xxxx
hope Matt had a wonderful Fathers' Day...he is a very lucky man to be blessed with such good kids!
ReplyDeleteThese are all "moments with love" and they're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFor REAL! Fun shots. :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
The pic of Clay with the shades just about made my day. :)
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful shots Love, you have such an amazing family. I am sure Matt was overflowing with love from you all yesterday. I love your photography and how you take pics. Can you share your secret with me. I am dying to take better pics of my family. What kind of camera do you have?
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Mich
perfect!
ReplyDeletehi michelle...thanks! i have a nikon D5000 and i just take a LOT of pictures. that's my only secret. =)
ReplyDeletebeautiful week.
ReplyDeletebeautiful days.
beautiful life.
he is pretty groovy in his shades!
ReplyDeletenell taliercio
@nelltaliercio