right here.

i'm all for family vacations,
road trips,
park days,
the water park,
zoo, carnival rides & merry-go-rounds

but,

most of the fun,
the very best kind of fun,
 happens right in our backyard.
                                                                                                                        You Capture--Fun

Comments

  1. that middle picture is incredible...his future wife will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fynn's looking over my shoulder and is saying "he's so silly! That looks fun!"
    I have to agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is such a sweetie! I just want to squeeze him!

    I'm all for going fun places, too... but only sometimes. because summer time at home really IS fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true, and so adorable! Thanks for your kind comments on my post, sometimes I think that the fact that my kids are grown has something to do with it... how can you not have fun when you are around a sweet little face like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i can't tell you how much i love this!!! and we have more fun in our backyard than anywhere else, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweet little man just has the BEST facial expressions! LOVE these pictures. I took a bunch of sprinkler ones for You Capture this week too but didn't end up happy with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last one...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just so precious.

    Funny...I just took random backyard shots today too. Mine aren't nearly as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is some serious cuteness right there! love his expression in the second one. adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look how happy he is!! :) The third picture is perfection...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does!! And oh, Love, that second shot! For real!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun! It's written all over his face. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a handsome little guy! What GREAT pictures...I too love the 2nd
    one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! I just love these pictures so very much. Perfection. I love the tiny baby hands and the sweet little fat crease from their hand to their wrist. Do you know what I mean? That sweet baby chub. I love that! Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, yes, we're still alive! Thanks for checkin' in on us. :) And these pictures are the BEST! Love the last one! I could just eat his yummy cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh love-

    These are precious, but that second one is just wonderful. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. those photos are full of happy! i love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I mean really...
    does it get any cuter than that?
    Simple fun is the best!

    I think I'm gonna have to start playing along with You Capture. I enjoy your posts so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts