come on up.

i'm constantly told that my hands are full.
and i really have started replying to everyone by saying,
yep.  full hands, full heart...right?!

and i mean it.

my lap?
it's usually full too.
and even though mama was just trying to get a little sun...
i welcomed each of the kiddos up when they found their way over.
i'm so thankful that even our 6 year old,
with her long legs,
will climb up and cuddle in close.

i'll never get these moments back
and i'm so, so thankful for a full lap....
and hands....

and heart.

Comments

  1. beautiful I love it!!!! I bet your heart is overflowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those sweet little summer babies!

    after seeing it twice now i'm feeling the need to paint my nails that exact shade of gray. will you share what color/brand. it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your blog!
    i got my shirt today!!!! So excited!!
    you BLESS me! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...that first shot...love it!

    How did you get it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. i truly don't get why people feel the need to comment on your life ... i love your response, though. we should all be as lucky and blessed as you are. :)

    i LOVE these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos, Lady. Happy Summer!

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo. Frame it...and enjoy these sweet precious days....

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it. you are one seriously awesome mama...but you knew that, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi friends!!

    heather--i had my toes done at the salon in OPI's You Don't Know Jacques. i tried to buy it there, but they were out.
    i found Sally Hansen's complete salon manicure in Commander in Chic at Target and it is the SO close. i love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i don't remember how i found your blog, but i love it. and i too, love a lap full of babies. this is the real stuff of life, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so blessed and loved! what an awesome feeling , right?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your posts;I appreciate their simplicity. I haven't posted in SOOO long, and I guess it's because I think it's supposed to be long and involved.

    I am going to take a page from your book and try to not make things so complicated.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog...it is so dear to my heart, and you always put everything in perspective for me!! Everytime I see you posted a new post, I get excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a doll.

    And I still swoon over your blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. rebecca--the camera was sitting on the table right beside me and i stuck my arm out and starting shooting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could look at the first picture all day. It made my heart smile and feel full :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore your blog, pictures, stories, and your beautiful daughters AND your sweet son!
    how absolutely PERFECT!
    oh and your name is pretty amazing too!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. so beautiful.

    (I know I say that a lot here, but words can not express how happy and glad my heart is to see you and your lovely family here)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazingly beautiful story and beautiful blog! Julie from Joy's Hope was right! I just became a follower and I can't wait to read more about your wonderful family and journey.
    Oh and btw I just have to say I am a Kindergarten teacher and I had a little girl in my class named Love and I have said many times, 'she is not just the nicest, sweetest kid I know she is the nicest, sweetest person I know', now I know it must be in the name...
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen. We will never get these moments back. My ten year old is not into snuggling lately... I cry because I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'll never understand why people seem to say something about your hands being full as though it were a bad thing!

    Nell Taliercio
    @nelltaliercio

    ReplyDelete
  22. This gives me a lump in my throat, I just love it.

    P.S. And I kinda want to sit in your lap now. :)

    xo-Z

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts