time for another list.

we're on our 3rd day of summer and i'm in love.
we just finished painting & the babies are napping.
we're going to make our summer list today.
you know...
beach.
catch fireflies.
ice cream truck.
water slides.
blow pinwheels.
back yard camping.
skip rocks.
cartwheels.
make friendship bracelets.

and most of all:
-----------------------------
if you ordered from my Matilda Jane trunk show, you should have your
clothes by now.  i hope you love them as much as we do.  
i'll show you more soon.  
they were holding a cover model search during the trunk show.
the 4 girls had fun picking their outfits & entered.

clay's thinking he could probably carve out some time for you when you're ready 
for another Mighty Acorn model, Denise...

"call me." 

Comments

  1. I'm not sure if we can be friends because you're in the midwest and you said fireflies instead of lightning bugs?!?!

    We just caught some lightning bugs last night and the boys loved it. One of the best nights of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fireflies are a must :)
    LOVE summer moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have the song in my head by Owl City called Fireflies.

    You would not believe your eyes
    If ten million fireflies
    Lit up the world as I fell asleep
    Cause they fill the open air...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is scrumptious (so is she!) I love Sam in his MA tee too...so soft and comfy!! I agree that Denise needs to crank out more boys stuff! But Clay would have to co-model with my guy ;)

    We are working on our "list" too!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous, we are not out of school until June 11...feels like forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a summer list! I've yet to make one but now seems like a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you all are going to have a great summer. And Clay SO needs to be a mighty acorns model.

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little Clayton...He is awesome!! He and Gabe could have been twins today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clay's outfit is SO SO SO cute!

    Catching fireflies is a perfect day to spend a summer evening!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts