they just get each other.
oh, sisters.
the best of friends and the fiercest competitors.
i love how well they know each other;
how they know the rules to their games without speaking them.
their favorite thing to do is to listen to CDs and
make up dances together.
they also love video taping each other singing.
[then watching it over. and over.]
i'm pretty sure my sister and i were just doing that
to debbie gibson and tiffany.
my goodness.
sisters are awesome.
----------
i'm continuing to take orders for the matilda jane clothing trunk show.
if you haven't heard back from me, please e-mail me again?
[i'm trying.]
tell me what pieces you'd like.
i can paypal invoice you & have it shipped to your house.
all orders must be in & paid for by saturday, may 15th.
if you're local & want to come this weekend, e-mail me!
momentswithlove AT gmail DOT com
just look at that cute.


So cute! Love A's expression in that top picture...so intense!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and I can't get over how much your oldest looks like you! PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these. Especially the top right photo. Wish I could be at your trunk show.
ReplyDeleteBri
Oh my gosh, can I tell you how much these pictures remind me of me and my two sisters? Even the glasses. My older sister had glasses first and we were all so close in age. My sister is 40, I'll be 39 this August and my sister will be 38 in Dec. We had the love hate thing going on too, still do sometimes!
ReplyDeleteOh my...this makes me want a sister for my daughter (although a brother will be awsome too) They are all so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThey are so blessed to have each other and to have sisters! :) Maybe one day Bella will have a sister...
ReplyDeleteSuch precious, spunky, fun girls you have!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my one sister that is 7 months older than I am. We are pretty much like twinsies and I couldn't imagine my life without her. Altho she was totally hating on my pink cardi/teal t/mustard shoes combo yesterday. But I can forgive her for that.
ReplyDeletexo
Oh, I can't wait to have a little girl!!! I wish I knew what size to buy her and I'd surely get some cutesie clothes like THAT!! Precious!
ReplyDeleteoh my darling they are way too cute and I LOVE the style of their outfits!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get some cutie outfits too from the trunk show:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pictures!! I have 3 sisters and I miss them so much! and matilda jane.........oooooo don't I wish i lived in the states!
ReplyDeleteDude, I had no idea you SOLD Matilda jane!! Can people (such as those named Sara Sophia) order from you?
ReplyDelete<3
I don't have any girls yet but i am very interested in ordering the tank dress for myself....can i buy this from you?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get my sister and her delicious baby some :)
ReplyDeleteI have two sisters and it is so very true.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little envious of your daughters. I'm sure there are days when they wish they didn't have so many of them but coming from a 31 year old woman who still wishes she had even just one, I know they'll always feel so lucky that they have each other.
ReplyDeleteNell{Janelle}