sand.


we went the the dunes this weekend.  it was pretty much bliss.  [despite the eleventy trazillion grains of sand that we brought home with us.]  there is something to be said for sand, water, the open skies and space to roam & discover with friends.

i've gotten lots o' e-mails about the Matilda Jane Clothing trunk show.  i love that you all love them as much as we do.  my e-mail is up there in the 'about' section.  if you'd like to e-mail your list of pieces that you want, i'll be happy to paypal invoice you & ship them!
if you're local, let me know & i'll e-mail you the details!  it's going to be a fun girl's night out!

we also spent a lot of time in chicago this weekend.  i love having our whole family together and out living life.  we visited
with friends from college, ate too much food & answered tons of questions about adoption.
[i love that people see our family & feel comfortable enough to share
that they'd love to adopt.  it gives a face to the idea that it isn't impossible & that it is one of the greatest blessings ever.]

one of our stops was to pick up my laptop.  friends?  they saved every single one of our pictures.  thank you for your good wishes and prayers.  [now, go back your pictures up, please!]

it is bright, sunshiney today and i'm so thankful.  life is bright.  very, very bright.

Comments

  1. That is wonderful they were able to save your pictures! Someone knew how important those pictures were! Glad you enjoyed the weekend with your entire family too! Blessings all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your party! So glad your pics were saved.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. "there is something to be said for sand, water, the open skies and space to roam & discover with friends."

    Pretty much why I will never leave home. =)

    Love this post! Love even more that your pics were SAVED!

    Jealous you were in Chicago. =)

    Clay is the poster child for Child Cannibalism. I know I say that everytime...but PUH-Lease! Those cheeks! Yummers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful time!! So happy that your pics were saved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love-
    I didn't know you were in Illinois...me too! :) The Dunes must be where we are going this summer, I have never been there but we are taking a family camping trip there in June....I'm gonna email ya about that.
    Love the pictures of the kids, looks like they ate plenty of sand! :) Great news about your computer-wahhooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics! the sand is fun...especially for kids. i am so excited about your trunk show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! My entire family is heading to the dunes for vacation in June. It's about a 4-hr. drive from here (Western Ohio) and we might make a trip into Chicago, too! We're looking forward to it and your photos make me even more excited to get there!

    So glad they saved your photos! I'm sure you are SO relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had my first Matilda Jane trunk show, got so much cute stuff (for me and the kiddo)... and tons of compliments on the things I got for myself!
    Our computer went kaput a few months ago. My sister friend is a computer crimes detective and he recovered everything. I was so thankful and now I back up everything, often:-)
    So glad you got everything back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts