my baby's baby.

i cannot believe our baby-est baby is [almost] 16 months old.
she is such a joy.

it really does seem un-real that she is toddling around,
pushing a stroller,
checking her baby
and sometimes even holding her to nurse.

i never want to stop time.  
[too many mamas have time stopped on them totally unwillingly.]
i do want to s l o w down and cherish even more. 

just look at those clenched piggy toes holding tight to her still unsure balance.
::sigh::

Comments

  1. How adorable. Also I can't believe that she is already 16 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweetness!!! I love it :) Paige loves her babydoll so much, that it slays me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those toes!! What a sweet girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about slowing down time. My baby is 3 1/2 and amazes me every day with what she's learning. Tonight she said Grace with us at the dinner table and I almost fell off of my chair! All of this time she pretended not to listen or want to participate, only to find out she knows the entire thing! Silly girl! The look on her face was priceless when we all started cheering for her after we said "Amen." I love moments like that!

    Bianca is adorable...I love her little piggies and that she nurses her babydoll! Give her hugs from me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love that you notice and appreciate things like clenched little toes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so adorable ... my little girl (soon to be 16 months) is doing similar stuff - pushing baby around, putting her to bed ... so cute to watch as they grow up and what they learn from the older siblings ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! :) I love the differences between boys and girls! My son (12months Friday) is walking all over and he uses his "balance checking" so that he can lean over and pick up his ball. And he walks better with something in his hands...silly boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Ella is almost 16 months too, and I am feeling the same way! It goes way too fast...she was walking all over and then coming to kiss me over and over today...that was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the toes curling are just too much. too.much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something PRECIOUS happened here. Absolutely darling. Love, love, love the piggie-level shots. Such sweet captures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Completely adorable! Her being a good "mama" to her "babies" only justifies even more what a fantastic mama you are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi :) I'm stopping over from Abra's, I hope that's okay. I love this! My litte Kam just turned 16 months, and I don't know where the time has gone. And oh my, does she love her babies. LOVES them. It is so precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts