just like me.
i'm pretty much in love with these.
i adore my name now, but when i was little i was seriously bummed that
i couldn't have the pencils with my name on them.
i love that our kids can have their name on anything now.
and look like them?
bonus.
[disclosure: found & purchased on my own from here. sharing with you because i love them that much.]

You are not alone I was never able to get my name on anything either. I gave Ian a name thinking he would be able to find stuff with his name and i haven't found a thing.
ReplyDeleteThese are pretty much the most adorable things ever.
ReplyDeleteYet another site to drool over. :)
oh those are precious!!
ReplyDeletebtw, google unsubscribed me from your blog. here, i just thought you weren't posting. stupid google reader.
i'm re-subscribed, now. *phew*
Oh I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteGrowing up the only place I ever saw my name on anything was in France. I do love my name now, as well, but it was always a frustrating thing. At my high school graduation both my first and last name were mispronounced... sigh... ;) Hopefully my kids won't have to deal with that! (and why I needed to tell you that, I have no idea, but I'm happy to get it off my chest today!)
OH MY ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh so cute. I just spent time searching that website. I love the water bottles and such. Tempting, very tempting.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little I received a doll that said "Alora" on the front. My mom attempted to get me a doll with my very unique name on it, but clearly, they though the "b" was an "lo." I still have that doll. :)
Abra
LOVE this, LOVE! : )
ReplyDeleteSteph
I love these so very much.
ReplyDeleteI too wanted pencils with my name on them and a bike license plate too.
:)
never, ever found one
My favorite stationary :)
ReplyDeleteGAH! so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I love your kids names. I know that is a weird thing to say to someone, but I do!
My daughter has that problem too, but I haven't thought about ordering her things personalized for her hard-to-find name. I love the kids cards!! soo cute!
ReplyDelete