it is monday. it is raining.
this weekend was full of so much lovely. so much goodness. i loved it.
the twinsies are starting to walk more than crawl, especially clayton. i just can't believe that when i first met him he couldn't even pull up and 6 months later he's toddling around here. i love watching him.
right now, they are each sitting underneath a kitchen chair babbling to each other. often, they reach out and grab each other's hand.
[wait.]
i just sat and watched them and they totally did it.
it's raining here.
and it is, of course, monday.
but, i don't really care.
today is beautiful.
i'm going to make another cup of coffee
with a dash of raspberry, then...
we're off to enjoy it.
i hope that you had a lovely weekend AND can enjoy this monday, too.
the twinsies are starting to walk more than crawl, especially clayton. i just can't believe that when i first met him he couldn't even pull up and 6 months later he's toddling around here. i love watching him.
right now, they are each sitting underneath a kitchen chair babbling to each other. often, they reach out and grab each other's hand.
[wait.]
i just sat and watched them and they totally did it.
it's raining here.
and it is, of course, monday.
but, i don't really care.
today is beautiful.
i'm going to make another cup of coffee
with a dash of raspberry, then...
we're off to enjoy it.
i hope that you had a lovely weekend AND can enjoy this monday, too.

We are enjoying this Monday and this weekend was great!
ReplyDeleteToday is party day for us:) My husbands birthday- Rainy here too - great day for baking a cake! I'm thinking spice. . .yummy!
Rainy days are some of the best days! Enjoy yours!
ReplyDeleteStop on over, I am so excited for my 1st giveaway! 3 chances to win!
Today is so rainy but I've had the best day!
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful weekend, too.
Steph
The twins are so cute together! :) Enjoy your rainy day!
ReplyDeleteI was totally expecting to see your (new) vintage umbrella!
ReplyDeleteThe twins photos are always,always perfect.
It is more than rainy here. It is pouring. But I totally had a great day. I got to spend it with ALL my kiddos; including the one in my belly! Who, my doc graciously hooked me up to a fetal monitor for 15 min at my OB check today just so I could listen to the beautiful sound of his heartbeat. My doc said it was good bonding time!! He was so right. i'm so glad I read your post today , I am enjoying the rain even more :)
ReplyDeleteLove, I always LOVE the colors in your pictures! I am also having my first giveaway--ever!! Come on over! :0)
ReplyDeleteWe had rain on Sunday, and my little one and I hopped in the puddles!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos in this post.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your heart.
xo
it is so sweet to see them growing up together!
ReplyDelete