i jumped across for you.

last weekend, some of my very best friends and i
went shopping, thrifting & out to lunch to celebrate erin's birthday.
i've been searching for some fancy, open frames to spray paint
and i hit the jackpot.  

well, i got all of them there except the oval one that i'm in love with.
she was screaming to be yellow.


she's waiting patiently to find her home on the wall,
but until then,
i stuck a baby in her.

see?
     
                                                                      I Should Be Folding Laundry's You Capture--Yellow

Comments

  1. that is perfect!!! and B makes some beautiful art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and fun! I totally want to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great frame! And adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous, and my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't tell Lovelyn, but I'm stealing that the next time I'm at her house.

    oh... wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few of those waiting to be painted... love them! Where did you find turquoise spray paint? I couldn't find it here. :( I bought a gallon but am dreading using a brush...

    oh and that quilt... did you make it? I dream of finding time to quilt.

    britt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer! I love the frames...you sure did hit the jackpot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant! i think perhaps that should remain un-hung just a little while longer, so you can frame a shot of each of your loves in it. :)

    you're inspiring. (in so many ways.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So freakin' cool! Now I want one.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH a great idea!! wishing i could find those colors here... :( but thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That frame ROCKS and the COLOR! It is the perfect yellow :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Coldplay and love hitting up the goods with spray paint.

    I find it very therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're just so cute! Thanks for the smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that you & erin had the same song as your youcapture titles. [also, that frame is amazing. not as cute as bianca, though.]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts