happy friday.

it's a crazy busy week, but we're having so much fun.  and the things we're investing our
time in are fun, meaningful....even eternal.  i love watching our kids come alongside us
as we serve.  we do it because we love to....because we don't really have any other choice.
[with how very much love and grace we've been shown.]
there's no need to talk specifics...that doesn't really matter,
but hope you can enjoy serving, being, living on this friday.
it is a happy, happy day.





lastly, the matilda jane clothing trunk show is tonight!
if you haven't gotten in your order and you'd like to,
hurry!
send me a list of which pieces you'd like and
i'll paypal invoice you.
i've sent out all invoices, so if you haven't heard
from me, it has gotten lost in said crazy, busy week!
momentswithlove AT gmail DOT com
and if you're coming tonight....see you soon!!

Comments

  1. Oh...I so wish I could be there tonight! I don't think I live all too far from you. From what I gather, you live relatively close to Chicago. I live in Western Ohio (1/2 hr. from Indiana border). Have fun...wish I was able to be there!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there. I also wish that the adult leggings came in different colors as that color doesn't look so good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she is blowing with all her might!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way...this photo reminds me of a time when my girls were little and we'd just built our house. Hence, we had no grass planted yet, but plenty of weeds. Our neighbors keep a pristine lawn...there's not one of those little yellow "flowers" in sight. Yet we had the tallest dandelions I'd ever seen! My oldest girl, probably 4yrs at the time, looked at the neighbors boring green lawn and said "Poor Don & Treva...they don't have any of those pretty yellow flowers in their grass." Made me laugh because I knew they didn't WANT any of our pretty yellow flowers, but she was just so innocent about it and felt so bad for them! My son and youngest daughter still bring them to me and I treat them like they are roses...because, through the eye and from the hand of a little child, that's exactly what they are! Priceless... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts