bucket.
we've been talking some about
dreaming bigger.
working harder.
reaching higher.
and what that means for each of us;
what that means for our family as a whole.
we're heading there.
along the way,
i'm thinking that one of those
would be a really good idea.
i think i'll work on mine this week.
do you have one?
i'd love to hear something on your list.


Adopt, attend the Summer Olympic, learn to fly an airplane.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a bucket list but I've also been thinking of making one.
ReplyDeleteSkydiving would definitely be on it. Which is really bizarre because I don't like to fly and am afraid of heights, but I've always wanted to do it.
Running a marathon would also be on it.
i don't have one but have also thought about it....more of a list of things i want to do each year before my next birthday though. I would love to hear what is on yours!:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you!
I wrote a "what if" list not too long ago (the post before it explains that I didn't want a bucket list or a 40 before 40 because I don't like giving myself an expiration date to worry about) it can be found here http://curvatude.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-if-i.html right now I am working on teaching my 2 1/2 year old family recipes which is on the list...
ReplyDeleteHappy mother's day to one of the most inspirational mothers I've ever "met"!
ReplyDeleteI shared part my Mondo list on my birthday, here's hoping I accomplish these all this year:
http://jonandlaura.blogspot.com/2010/03/36-wishes-for-upcoming-year.html
these could have been words spoken out of my own mouth... so similar.
ReplyDeleteI started our "bucket" list a month or so ago... it's building. {grin}
happy mothers day!
brittany
I have one in my head but I'm so unsure about putting it down permanently just yet! I'm so waver-ly!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo!
Steph
I want to run a race. Not just something where I'm running to get to the nearest ice cream stand, but a for real race, with a start and finish line. Even if it's just a 5K.
ReplyDeleteOh fun game!
ReplyDelete1) fit back into my favorite pair of designer jeans that I only wore twice before they magically shrunk...ok...they didn't shrink...
2) Lean another language
3)If they ever make space travel for tourist, I want to go realllll bad
WAIT-- I forgot an important one-- I want to sing the national anthem at a professional sporting event, preferably a Detroit Red Wings game.
ReplyDeletenot a written one just one in my head. i'm know inspired to start writing it out :)
ReplyDeletedon't have a list but loooove your shoes and this pic!
ReplyDelete