let's chat.
hi, friends.
i'm so excited it is the weekend. i try not to wish any of my days away, but i really do love having our whole family home together.
the babies are just getting over colds. we're missing a weekend at my sister's house, but i'm trying to make the most of it. they're celebrating my 3rd nephew's birthday.
did you know that my sister has 4 boys that are the [almost exactly] the same age as our 3 girls and the twinsies?!
here wait, i'll see if i can find a picture.
[ok, this makes me want a new picture really bad, but awesome, right?!]
several people have asked me about bianca's shoes in one of the posts below. just wanted to let you know that i'm not ignoring you, but i'm working on an etsy post. i love to share great sellers and fun finds, but it does take forever to put together. it's coming!
we're doing some de-cluttering and organizing today. i'm always happy to do that, but i'm itching to get outside and Spring-ify out there, too. you [might] be embarrassed if you saw the weeds in my flower beds right now. [but, it's okay because i'm not.]
i just took a break and got a picture of right now...just for fun. all the kiddos in their PJs and bedhead playing together right beside me. we've had breakfast and the oldest 3 have painted their nails. [chloe & anika also found some bright pink lipstick that they apparently indulged in!!]
hope you're having a great saturday, whatever you are doing, too!



Love-
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you & your sister's kids, I love it! Between my siblings and I we only have six kids total. My mom is one of 15 kids so I have a bunch of cousins and therefore a lot of second-cousins. My kids have a lot of other kids their age in our extended family and I just love it!
Have a great weekend!
Love it! How fun to have all the kids close in age. :)
ReplyDeleteI have weeds in my flower beds out front too, but it's rainy this weekend, so I will continue to ignore them a while longer...
This weekend I am sewing! I haven't sewn myself any clothes in a while, so while I have a second I am going to! I always choose simple and relatively quick patterns or else I would never finish! ;)
Have a Fantastic weekend!
You have the sweetest family :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! That nightgown is PRECIOUS!!!!! Can she walk/crawl in it? :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, that kitchen picture? Is, like, THE BEST EVER. Frame that one, mama.
ReplyDeletethanks everyone! i love today.
ReplyDeletemandie--yes, she's quite the dainty walker and crawler, so she does fine. i love her daintyness. [yeah, that's probably not a word.]
Ellie's bedhead is too much.
ReplyDeleteI'm having a FABUOLOUS day... thanks for asking! Or maybe you didn't ask... but I'm sharing anyway.
ReplyDeleteThis morning Hubs and I took Munchie to her ballet & tap class. There is not much cuter than 14 four and five year olds in tutus and tap shoes. Then Munchie and I decided to walk home b/c it is unseasonably warm. That was lovely. I had a huge bowlful of shrimp for lunch which were delicious. All afternoon we hung out with the neighbors - chatting, laughing, getting sunburned, having a drink, watching the kids play - it was PERFECT. Then we had yummy lemon chicken for dinner. Next Munchie had a bath and now she smells delicious. We are waiting for the neighbors to finish their dinner so that we can join them for dessert.
Today is one GREAT day!!
Took my Chloe out to eat & to the grocery store. Nice to get to chat with her and catch up on all her girly 10-yr. old stuff!
ReplyDeleteLove these pics...your kids are so adorable and I especially love seeing that we aren't the only ones who love wearing our pjs on Saturday mornings!
Thanks for commenting on my blog even though I'm not as good at updating it as you are!...I appreciate you, too! ;)
i love these moments!
ReplyDeleteperfect day! love Bianca's nightgown...what a little princess!
ReplyDeleteI love wonderful at-home days like this! :) Oh, and you must show more pics of your home! It's hard to see past the gaggle of completely adorable kids, but I'm trying to peek... ;)
ReplyDelete