jungle gym.
one of the things that people neglect to tell you, prior to becoming a 1st time mom,
is that you'll spend hours [upon hours]:
hair in your face,
a kid climbing/standing/laying/hanging
on every surface of your body,
while you're lying on the basement floor,
toys dumped out all around you,
AND....
that you'll LOVE it all more than
you could have ever imagined.

So true! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteMy parents took Olivia to church this morning and it just happened to be First Communion today. The priest said: "Don't give your children your paid off houses, your dream cars, cell phones...instead give them Jesus, that's all they'll ever need." I think that is so true and oh so beautiful.
That looks all too familiar (only w/ just two monkeys here!) Love every minute of it :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, it's so true. Sometimes I don't even know Ivy is hanging on to one of my longer flowy cardigans and I'll move suddenly and she'll plop on her nice padded cloth diapered bum.
those are the moments that are the greatest!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo true and so fun! I love that you were able to capture it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! When the twins climb on me, I say they are climbing Mt. FujiMama!
ReplyDeleteSo True!! and these pictures make me want to have 4 more kids!!
ReplyDelete... and at least once while in that position, you will be thrown up on.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
:)
Sigh... Pure bliss. Your heart is definitely more full than your hands. :)
ReplyDeletelove it :) and now you don't have to feel obligated to hit the gym ;) (not that I ever would!)
ReplyDeleteJenn
I can totally relate. I often feel as if I have 2 if not 3 little monkeys hanging off my every limb...
ReplyDeleteeveryday.
but I do love it.
yes , you will!! :)
ReplyDelete