She is so adorable in that outifit! The hair bow, the pants and the shoes. I would enjoy my day too if she were in it! Had a great day with the family. I even snuck away to the Lobster. Hobby Lobby that is!
I am! Today has been a great day!:) Now I'm in love with those cute little shoes-and her on her tiptoes. Adorable! I always seem to leave this blog with baby lust!
SO cute! What I love more is that you were wearing almost the same pants when I saw you yesterday. And, I have to say that ever since living in the UK, it feels kind of dirty to use the word pants, especially when saying things like "Nice Pants."
So dang cute...I had my first Matilda Jane party on Friday and I'm so excited to get all my cute stuff (but not the credit card bill that goes with it).
love it! I am in love with today too (even though it's tuesday)...i'm back in Guadalajara and it's gorgeous weather and I'm moving to my new house in 2 days and God is so good!!
...and I am "coveting my neighbors baby's clothes" at the moment too! LOL!
this week has been extrabusy, which is good in some ways (working hard to see our littlest home), bad in others (i miss out on people i adore--like you).
it's so good to peek in on you and see you all are happy and loving each other, just as i hoped you'd be.
It's a beautiful day in Ohio and I'm in love with it, too!
ReplyDeleteYour little one is precious! Won't be long until she's able to reach what's on top of that table!!! :)
Oh, I am. I really, really am.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have been watching and watching ebay for those exact MJ ruffles for Ivy. I'm now having ruffle lust.
Bri
She is so adorable in that outifit! The hair bow, the pants and the shoes. I would enjoy my day too if she were in it! Had a great day with the family. I even snuck away to the Lobster. Hobby Lobby that is!
ReplyDeleteI am! Today has been a great day!:)
ReplyDeleteNow I'm in love with those cute little shoes-and her on her tiptoes. Adorable! I always seem to leave this blog with baby lust!
xoxo
ReplyDeletelove the tip toes and I am loving your brightness and happiness you bring to me and many others each and every day.
Ummm, can I borrow her outfit sometime? Especially those shoes? Thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are dressed SO cute! Do you make their clothes? If not, where do you shop? :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! What I love more is that you were wearing almost the same pants when I saw you yesterday. And, I have to say that ever since living in the UK, it feels kind of dirty to use the word pants, especially when saying things like "Nice Pants."
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO SO good to meet you yesterday!!!
So dang cute...I had my first Matilda Jane party on Friday and I'm so excited to get all my cute stuff (but not the credit card bill that goes with it).
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the shoes, love them!!
ReplyDeletelove it! I am in love with today too (even though it's tuesday)...i'm back in Guadalajara and it's gorgeous weather and I'm moving to my new house in 2 days and God is so good!!
ReplyDelete...and I am "coveting my neighbors baby's clothes" at the moment too! LOL!
i've missed you.
ReplyDeletethis week has been extrabusy, which is good in some ways (working hard to see our littlest home), bad in others (i miss out on people i adore--like you).
it's so good to peek in on you and see you all are happy and loving each other, just as i hoped you'd be.