your feet.

wherever they take you:

i pray you always feel so sure of your style.
{your baby sister's dress, over your dress, over a polka-dot skirt, over striped leggings.}

that you always work your hardest.
{reaching all the way up on your tippy-toes.}

that you always care for others.
{like carefully getting your little brother ice water here.}

that you allow those sweet feet to walk the path that He leads.
{also?  that they find their way back home often.}

                                                                                                            You Capture--Feet     

Comments

  1. Love the stripes and polka dots and the pointed toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...look at the tiny pink toe nails!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your words and those sweet feet!

    And also? I want some leggings like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what more could a mother ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, those little feet and her own cute little style, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really... you can't get ANY cuter than that! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how she is doing ballet positions. How cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love and again.....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet little feet, with such pretty toenails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh painted tippy toes with ruffled tights....too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful words and I love the tights! cute shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. little girls melt my heart!

    ...and so do those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I need a pair of leggings like that :) One of my daughters wears leggings and dresses almost every day. It's a chore to get her to wear something different!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love her style~ :)

    sweet post... conjures memories of my little one when she was... little. ;o

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Feet are always cuter on tippy toes! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those little leggings are adorable...and those toes? Precious! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you? are the sweetest mom. i love your thoughts and your photos and your undeniable LOVE for your children.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and sweet and true. Something tells me she'll never lose her style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love it when kids are on their tippytoes! There's something so graceful and beautiful about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Girly feet, very important to teach early on to take care of your feet!! Beautiful and sweet capture.

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute pics, I think she is so heart and headstrong that her feet will won't have any trouble following what she has learned! You guys guide those feet....you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So precious! I love her style! I'm sure she gets it from you... ;) Are those MJ leggings? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the leggings! They are too cute. And the toes on tippy toe? Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the colors and the little painted toes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, that is so cute! I love her sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She has a great sense of style! (and very cute piggies too)

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful words, cute little feet & awesome leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So precious! I have a little girl with a very similar sense of style! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts