Um, I could use some time in a circle with those little sweeties. ;) I could also use some time in a circle with friends...perhaps a grown-up version of this!
I could use some of your photography skillz.;) Seriously, how long have you been doing it? When life gets just a smidge more settled, that's my next medium to tackle.
Love your blog and your babies are precious! I could personally use a little warm weather!!! On a side note, I have those same plates I believe! Love me some cute plastic plates!
hi, love. i know you're crazy busy, but if you get a chance to answer my tiny question, that'd be awesome. what program do you use to make collages like this with your pictures? (looks like picnik, but i wanted to check for sure.) they're beautiful!
i LOVELOVELOVE your collage... pleasepleaseplease tell me how you did it!! (:-)) (love the expression on your littlest one in pink in the bottom photo!)
Seriously? I think we need to shop Nilla Wafers to the Middle East. That might just fix everything.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable. (and your floor is so shiny and clean!!...mind would not look so cute in a photo!)
love this.
ReplyDeleteI always feel so happy when I read your posts. You have the sweetest family :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's the age difference between the babies?
they are 3 months apart!
ReplyDeleteUm, I could use some time in a circle with those little sweeties. ;) I could also use some time in a circle with friends...perhaps a grown-up version of this!
ReplyDeleteI could use some time sitting a circle enjoying a coffee ceremony in Ethiopia with my kiddos and friends.
ReplyDeleteand Yes, your floor is super CLEAN!
i could use some more cough syrup and hot tea.
ReplyDeleteI could use some of your photography skillz.;) Seriously, how long have you been doing it? When life gets just a smidge more settled, that's my next medium to tackle.
ReplyDeleteSooo precious:).
ReplyDeletepass those Nillas :)
ReplyDeleteLove Bianca's face on the bottom..."did you take the last one"...and Clayton is just stuffing them in as fast as he can... HA! SO CUTE!
Jenn
Love your blog and your babies are precious! I could personally use a little warm weather!!! On a side note, I have those same plates I believe! Love me some cute plastic plates!
ReplyDeleteI'm needing you to move next door.
ReplyDeleteAnd decorate my house.
And loan me your chunky, BOY, haute blue polo wearing, love of a little munchie so I can kiss those cheeks in person.
Oh yes - and I think I'm needing Ellie's haircut. Or Bianca's. Really B's is about all I have the energy for these days.
And she ROCKS it.
XOXO You make me smile.
Have a chaotic, but beautiful weekend! XOXO
Can it get any cuter than that? I don't think so...that melts my heart!
ReplyDeleteThey are just seriously soooo sweet. Mmmmmmmm, muuuuuuh! :)
ReplyDeleteI could use my Keurig (which is still packed in a box...) and a cup of coffee with Hazelnut creamer! Off to find it!!
hi, love. i know you're crazy busy, but if you get a chance to answer my tiny question, that'd be awesome. what program do you use to make collages like this with your pictures? (looks like picnik, but i wanted to check for sure.) they're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteyes, picnik! {but, i wrote that on your blog, too! i never know where to answer!} =)
ReplyDeletethank you! you are too sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Your children are so beautiful. :-)
ReplyDeleteTHAT is what i need more of. sitting in a circle and sharing nilla wafers. especially with cuties like you have here.
ReplyDeletenow what could i use LESS of? sinus infections. that's what.
:)
Your kids are sweetness!
ReplyDeleteAnd yours floors are so shiny and pretty!
Nell
This photo is just perfection! And who doesn't love Nilla Wafers?
ReplyDeleteI love this - I love the photos.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I want some nilla wafers with milk. mmmm.........
nilla wafers make everything seem better...
ReplyDeletepatience, more patience...and a donut! : ) wonderful pictures!
ReplyDeletei LOVELOVELOVE your collage... pleasepleaseplease tell me how you did it!! (:-))
ReplyDelete(love the expression on your littlest one in pink in the bottom photo!)