they remind me.
sometimes i think i will never hear the end of:
she took this.
that is mine.
don't do that.
SHE.IS.TOUCHING.MEEEEE
[you do realize that, although i choose to see things on the very bright side, my kids fight, right?!]
then,
i hear sweet voices singing
if you wanna be more, you gotta be less.
their little hands doing the
motions indicating how to actually
be someone of worth,
we must be more selfless.
oh my goodness, yes.



LOVE this. Sisterly love is special...and exhausting. I have a sis who is 17 months younger than me. We fought like ca-razy, but were the best of friends, and still are today.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your new look is beautiful.
They are soo cute! love it!!!
ReplyDeleteYour girls make me wish that I had a sister...what a special bond! Best friends...especially after those fights!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet your little girls are. How special that they all have three sisters!! I long that my daughter would have a sister one day!
ReplyDeleteYes Yes!! (and could she be any cuter with that gap in her mouth??)
ReplyDeleteSisters are amazing. Mine was just here and I miss her already!
Jenn
Oh dear Lord. Some days the fighting and whining is just about enough to do me in...and then I remember that with the fighting and whining there is also the good, sweet stuff, too. I'd rather have all of it than none of it! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable are they? I can't wait till I'm painting nails with my little one!! :)
ReplyDeletesuch darling little lovies.
ReplyDeletewhen did we lose a tooth??? did I miss that???
ReplyDeletethey are truly precious.
ReplyDeletei love this! this is real life! This is a "mommy's life" minute by minute :) One minute I am so overwhelmed and feel like my life is complete chaos, and the next my kids are reading to each other on the couch, all snuggled under blankets with millions of stuffed animals and I think how beautiful their relationships are!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute...
ReplyDeleteDoing a little blog hopping...I have 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS that I will draw for tomorrow night... hope you will stop by.....
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/