some days.

some days are just meant for:

comfy pants & your favorite tee from college.
[even with its stains.]

carrying your teeth-hurting little one close.
[while she chews on a lime.]

sweeping.
[but, taking a break to stop time with a picture.]

practicing your walking.
[with your mama that you now call "maaa-MEEEEE!"]

piling the pillows up high.
[and hiding underneath.]
some days are just meant to enjoy whatever comes.
[wait. all days.]

Comments

  1. I have a teeth hurting little one today, too.
    I showed Luke the picture of Ellie...and I'm sure you can guess how excited he was looking at her hiding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the everyday-life pics! I'm still in my pjs... Shhhhh! :)

    I love all of your pillows too!! Where are your secret pillow-buying venues? You can whisper if you want... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! and i'd never tell about your PJs....mine get worn from one night to the next sometimes. =)

    most our pillows have come from marshall's, target and home decorators.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Makes me feel a little normal. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A teething babe with her mama, it doesn't get better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love your pics of everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed all the lime touches in that first photo--The baby's lime, the lime stems of the tulips, your pants, the towel...so happy! So spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pics and thoughts! Our 4 yr. old daughter just said yesterday, "our house: nice and clean on the outside, not so clean always on the inside."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Days like that make it all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Friend, your pictures just made me get even more excited to become a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the pillow advice! :) Love Target and Marshalls of course, but haven't heard of Home Decorators... I don't think we have them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts