she didn't listen.


Despite me [constantly] telling her,
You sit down, Missy Moo!
She JUST took her
very
       first
              step.

Okay, sweet Bianca. 
Go show 'em.
This world needs 
some of your sweetness.

Comments

  1. Awww! That's so very very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! :) Love how teeny tiny that little walker is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the sweetest. I CANNOT wait to see her and Ivy walking together.

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy! Big girl! Mine is working on her standing today. Am a mixed bag of pride and sadness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you capture pictures really well! she is so adorable and i LOVE her shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! I love that you call her Missy Moo, too cute! You go little girl but be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful baby girl...soon to be called a toddler! So bittersweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness, yay for her first step!! How wonderful!! :)

    I call my girl "Missy Moo", too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Determined little thing isn't she! love her little necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Look at her. Sweet girl. She has some wonderful sisters to start chasing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks so proud of herself!!
    Go Bianca go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness!!!! she is such a doll!!! hard to believe she is already walking :) - ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh I hate walking! :)

    Crawling is SO dirty, but so much safer. Just yesterday Miles tripped and has a black and blue nose that bleed forever and bit his lip so its all fat now. :(

    Why do they have to grow up so fast..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Go Bianca!
    I actually like walking better than crawling. At least, I like the ability to stand unassisted. Tommy keeps forgetting that he can't and does a face plant at least ten times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE!!! I can't stand the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have a Missy Moo, and my baby girl is Lucy Loo!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! :)
    You hate to encourage that (from a chasing perspective...) but it's always so exciting when they take their first steps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. walking is my all time favorite milestone. i dont think my boy ever will walk :) hes 9 months and just discovered that he can get around by rolling on the floor! a skill usually learned around 4 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exciting! And Love, where on earth did you get the Love sign? Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts