my boys

you know how God knows 
you needs things before 
you do sometimes?

my type A, 
engineer
husband.
who can still enjoy
reading books
to littles.

and

a little
who is a son.

i didn't know 
i needed either,
but thankfully
He did.

Comments

  1. It's amazing, isn't it? How the truly silent desires of our hearts are met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet post..love that picture! so much love is spoken in such a simple photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want another little boy...so adorable. Mine is 6 years old with 3 sisters and I want to adopt a brother for him and another son for us! I didn't know how much I needed a son until he came. My little man...I love him so much! Great photo...your little man and big man in a LITTLE chair! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful. I love it.

    And thanks for your comment the other day. I was moved by your kindness. I needed that prayer.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a picture to always treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! your family just oozes love and beauty!

    my husband is a type A engineer as well... i absolutely love watching him with our boys... and now having a girl i get to see a whole new side of him as he interacts with his little princess. so fun!



    ps. thanks for the tips on adoption with 5 kids - we are excited to pursue it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohman! ohmanohman. i know better than to pop in here without kleenex, because inevitably the tears stream and i'm wiping snot on my sleeve (in the most ladylike fashion, of course).

    beautifully said, my friend. i love your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts