i see you.
Peek
A
Boo!
[Oh, this boy. He has my heart!]
So, I thought we could play peek-a-boo today, too.
[Well, kinda.]
Late at night, I try to hop over to your blogs,
or answer your questions & e-mails.
Last week, I went to "visit" a regular-commenter-friend.
[whose name I forget because of said late nights. & having 5 kids.]
I got there and read something that I had no idea about her.
I suddenly wanted to know her.whole.story.
Because one of my favorite things in the world?
Learning people's stories.
So, let's chat!
Tell me anything...
your story.
your favorite color.
what you're doing today.
what you order at taco bell.
how you like your coffee.
how you wanna get a piece of land, some chickens and [a couple] more children.
oh, wait. maybe that's just me.
here. i'll start.
i'm Love.
i get 2 crunchy tacos. with hot sauce. and a Pepsi.
i adore dr. pepper & fruit roll ups.
i used to be a pediatric nurse.
my sister is 13 months older than me.
we live only 2 hours apart, but i miss her daily.
i like my coffee with sugar, no cream.
your turn.

I'm Jenny.
ReplyDeleteI drink the largest black americano I can get.
I'm a doula when I am "working," a mom all the time right now. :) So blessed to be home with my son.
I can't eat out basically anywhere "normal" (I can't eat gluten/soy/dairy). There are some awesome places in my city I can eat, though, unlike where I used to live.
I am so happily married. I never would have thought this life was truly possible but here I am, and I am so thankful.
My favorite color is green.
I laugh a lot. I love to make people smile and laugh too.
I like you.
I found your blog through Erin's. I found Erin because, like her, I am a school teacher by day, superhero to my 17 month old at night. Like you, I live 2 hours away from my sister who is 13 months younger than me.
ReplyDeleteBean burritos, gummy bears, reading, going to the beach, shopping at the gap outlet are some things I enjoy.
We are moving in a couple weeks and our current house in a state of half-packed chaos.
I love to read about your lovely family and see pics of your kids. I'm sure it's not always easy, but your posts show so much love reflected in them!
(I don't always comment, but I enjoy reading everyday!)
I am a dental assistant by trade, but I stay home with my kids now :).
ReplyDeleteI like 1 cruncy taco and one soft from Taco Bell.
I never drink any kind of coffee, regular coke is my beverage of choice.
I live on a little piece of land, in my dream, house. With a few domestic animals. Over the last few years God has changed my heart, I'd give it all up right now to be in the center of God's will.
I have a dream of living in a 3rd world country taking care of orphans.
I don't eat taco bell, but I love me some black bean and corn burritos!
ReplyDeleteI drink tea with just a pinch of sweetener.
I love Dr. Pepper, too! But I haven't had one in months.
I'm a designer. I design aircraft carriers. It's kind of a neat job.
I'm going through a tough time in my life so I have been simplifying and getting rid of things. I have to tell you, this is the hardest thing that I have ever been through, but I've come to love myself so much more.
I'm a middle child. I have an older step sister and a younger half sister. I wish I were closer to each of them.
I really enjoy reading your blog. Your family is gorgeous.
Hi, I'm Carrie.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color changes all the time, but it is green right now. Though you wouldn't know it because half the rooms in my house are painted blue.
I have 17 month old twins who are on the cusp of becoming toddlers instead of babies and it is freaking. me. out.
I like crunchy tacos and diet Mt Dew from Taco Bell.
No coffee, just a Diet Dr Pepper, please.
I work full time doing data analysis of maternal and child health data. I don;t think I could be a full-time SAHM, but sometimes I wish I could try.
I'm Jacky. :)
ReplyDeleteI love to get coffee from Starbucks, usually something with caramel in it.
I'm the oldest of 5 girls. My dad is severely outnumbered.
My birthday is on Christmas Day. No joke.
I think Clayton is preciously adorable. ;)
And I love color in general :: teal, plum, burgundy, yellow, peacock green...the list goes on and on.
Oh, and I'm {The Sweetest Petunia} because my sweetheart's mom started calling me that after she watched the Veggie Tales with Petunia in it.
My favorite color is pink, and I like my coffee with no sugar and Sweet Buttercream creamer (but you probably already knew the coffee part). At Taco Bell, I get pintos and cheese and nachos and cinnamon twists. I would also like a piece of land, some chickens, and a couple more children. In fact, Shane and I are always on the lookout for a farm house like the one I grew up in... built in 1840. I remember when I was little, very old people would stop by and say they were born there and as a child, it used to blow my mind--being born at home!
ReplyDeleteI don't get Taco Bell often, and there is one 2 blocks from my house. lol
ReplyDeleteI am a working Mom of two, married 8 years.
Today is Boo's day! First day of spring break, and the only day that I could take off work. We are going to the batting cages, shopping, lunch and a party later tonight. It is going to be the best day.
Hey there! I'm Sara.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is yellow... or green. (I waiver between the two)
The fact that throwback Pepsi is for a limited time gives me panic attack. I LOVE that stuff.
I am a Pharmacy Technician, although I work basically "school day hours" which is nice.
I have two daughters Alayna (12) and Westin (8). I have one brother who is getting married 08.09.10. They live about 10 minutes away and we all are good buddies.
I also have 3 dogs that are worth mentioning. (I know!- I.am.nuts.)
I like my coffee with sugar and skim milk. ennjoying it now actually.
There ya go. a quick Sara tutorial. :o}
Have a good day.
My name is Kriste.
ReplyDeleten
I used to work as an admin assistant to an insurance agent.
But as of April 28th of last year, I became a stay at home mom.
I have 4 kids...2 boys, 2 girls.
The boys are my children through marriage...but they are sewn deep into my heart!
I order 1 or 2 chicken burritos; depending on my level of hunger. I get a medium sweet tea because my girls LOVE sweet tea, so I begrudginly share.
I was not the homemaker prior to being a stay at home mom. So, over this year I have learned how to cook. The kids have been good sports (mostly)
I am 30 by the way, and knew not how to cook. Except for Mac and Cheese or Pizza. I kid you not..I have messed up instant mashed potatoes...and burned the rice on 2 occassions.
I love starbucks but have begun to notice the negative effects it has on my mood. I am trying to wean myself.
This morning before taking the boys to school, I took the kids for a surprise ride on the horses in front of our local K-Mart.
I hope they had fun. I did, surprising them =)
I don't have a blog of my own, but I do check in on yours regularly. I am fascinated by your family. I have not had a chance to go back to the beginning of your blog, to get "your story" but I will be in the coming weeks.
I want to get to know you better =)
Kristen in Pineville, NC
rose4275@hotmail.com
I'm Bri. I refuse to eat at taco bell. I really REALLY love food. I'm just a bit of asnob about it.
ReplyDeleteI like 2 shots of espresso over ice with a splash of cream and a packet of raw sugar over the top.
I've lost five children, but stil my life is very very full and I feel so blessed.
Also, I can't wait to meet you and hear more about YOUR story.
I'm Katy. The man I call my father is actually my step-father, but he is the best dad I could ever ask for. I've never met my biological father. I played the violin for eight years, I hate socks, I wish I could spend all day at home reading and I would give anything in the world to be able to move Up North to Wisconsin and buy my family's old farm.
ReplyDeleteI type under crooked eyebrow, my real name is Donya. (of course you know this).
ReplyDeleteI am the oldest child.
I never went away to college.
Today, 10 years ago, I got engaged at the Dunes (lake michigan)
I used to hate coffee but now I can't get enough.Venti black.
There isn't a day that goes by that I wish I could stay home with my children.
There also isn't a day that goes by where I want more. (just one more)
I Love sushi (and shared some with you)
I love to bake but never get to.
I want to learn how to cake decorate, knit and become a better photographer.
I am now out of time...but I always enjoy reading your thoughts.
Hi Love,
ReplyDeleteI'm Megan
When I eat Taco Bell its 2 bean burritos with extra onion and hot sauce.
I was a huge Diet Coke freak but gave it up 5 weeks ago and I've only craved it once.
I'm a decorator and a mom. I have fun decorating friends houses and staging houses to sell.
My sister is my best friend. She is in California and I am in Iowa. We talk about 5 times a day.
Coffee is my friend! I love Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes or Carmel Macchiato, but will pretty much drink any coffee you put in front of me, with a little cream.
I love to read and have books in every room! That way when I plop down I always have something to read!
I love to vacuum! Yes you heard right! It must be the sound but its very soothing to me, weird I know!
I am not a huge animal lover but we have 6 anyway!
2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon, 1 gecko, 1 other type of lizard and a hedgehog. Mom was outnumbered by the kids and the husband.
I have 2 kids, Claire who is 5 and James who is 10.
Oh, and no interest in any land. Although I have seen some beautiful farms in my life, I'm a city gal.
Megan
I'm Katy.
ReplyDeleteI'm a stay at home mom to 3 boys.
I'm married to a Godly man to disciples me each day.
Our family is not complete and this freaks my parents out.
Our fast food guilty pleasure is more along the mcdonald's line, and more along the breakfast line. Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and a medium coffee, please.
I like my coffee with too much cream and too much sugar, and I prefer to drink 2 small cups instead of 1 large mug.
God is teaching me much about prayer and obedience right now.
I must go shower at this exact moment or it won't happen today.
Thanks for asking.
I totally love chicken quesadillas, and Dr. Pepper.
ReplyDeleteI've loved purple since I was a toddler, no joke-ask my mom.
I'm the third-born of four daughters, and the fifth-born of six granddaughters. No boys in our generation, on either side of the family!
I have a sister who is 364 days younger than me (she was born on the day before my first birthday). We wish we were twins, like everyone thought when we were little. I think we definitely have a bit of that "twintuition" going on. I don't think I want to see what life would be like without her.
I'm looking forward to graduating in June with my teaching degree.
I can't wait to have a classroom of my own, or a husband and home and kids of my own someday. I will totally give up teaching other people's children to be home with mine. Someday.
Today, I'm struggling with feeling like I'm not doing enough to find a job. Student teaching is over, but I don't graduate with my Bachelors degree or get my teaching certificate until June. I'm scared that I won't get a good job, but I'm trusting in God to provide, because he's able to and he's awesome like that!
I love those photos! And I feel the same way when I have the chance to get around to other blogs. I get sucked in!
ReplyDeleteMy story? WHICH ONE? Lately I've been sharing Noah's healing from epilepsy so that's most on my mind. I pray that everyone will consider a diet change in addition to or instead of pharmaceuticals. It could be their cure. :)
My favorite color is green. And turquoise and violet.
Today I'm catching up on emails, knitting, & hanging out with my kids.
I always get a Nachos Belgrande with no meat, extra beans, and lots & lots of mild sauce at Taco Bell.
I like my coffee iced. But often at home I just have it with skinny caramel creamer.
I'd love to have a large piece of land and would rather have a huge garden instead of animals. But a goat would be nice for milk & cheese maybe? And to mow the yard?
And I'd love to have more children.
Steph
-I think I'm now defined as "Grandma" and I love it.
ReplyDelete-Yellow is my favorite color today.
-Taco Grande with extra sour cream, please.
-Black, no sugar... the stronger, the better.
-I used to be a high school teacher of Reading and English... retired 7 years ago and still wake up thinking of lessons to teach. That's why God made grandchildren.
-I LOVE your story.
i am jacqueline.
ReplyDeletebefore i started working from home, i was a preschool teacher.
i order 2 crunchy tacos with a diet pepsi.
my favorite color is pink...probably because i have five girls.
i am currently telling my story on my blog.
Hello. I'm Julie.
ReplyDeleteI have an amazing husband and we adopted three children who were truly meant to be ours (and I know you know what I mean!) We are investigating a fourth baby.
I love Pepsi. It is my morning drink of choice. Hold the coffee please.
I can't ever choose a favorite color because I love them all. My house is VERY colorful, but somehow, it works.
I used to work for FAO Schwarz, the toy store.
Shameless plug: please visit me at inahappynest.blogspot.com as I am a brand new baby blogger.
I'm Kim :)
ReplyDeleteI hate Taco Bell, but LOVE Bajio and get a vegetarian salad every time I go.
I LOOOOOVE Dr. Pepper, but might be a little addicted to it.
I used to be a Sign Language Interpreter.
I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
I don't drink coffee, but love the smell of it. It reminds me of my Grandma.
I have 4 kids, 3 on Earth and 1 waiting for me in Heaven.
I adore your blog and your cute little family. (and when i say little, I mean that your kids are little, not that your family of 7 is little because I grew up in a family of 7 and I know that isn't little!)
I tend to ramble.
What adorable pictures of Clay...his smile lights up my day. Let's see....what can I say about myself?
ReplyDeleteI am an only child, my mom lost my little sister before she was born. My mom was the oldest of 10 kids, so I am blessed with lots of aunts uncles and cousins!
I call my grandma at least once a day and make sure that she is eating enough and feels ok. I lived with my grandparents until I was 23 yrs old.
My mom passed away in October 2008, and I wish everyday that I could have one more hour to tell her stuff and ask her questions.
I am afraid of alot of things. Being home alone, that I will never get to be a mother, that I crack under the pressure of being the sole source of income, of missing the opportunity to meet some wonderful new friends because I am afraid I'm not as witty/knowledgable/comnfortable with myself as they are.
In 2008 I was 190 lbs...and am barely 5' tall.
I have my MBA, work in finance and love Excel and tracking anything in spreadsheets.
Whew...guess that's enough rambling. What an introspective post...and response. Thank you for asking, and sharing!
PS..I love bean burritos and cinnamon twists!
I'm LauraC.
ReplyDeleteI love me some chick-fil-a sandwiches, hold the pickle please but yes to the buttered bun. And real sweet tea, not the crap they serve at McD's. The kind made with love by southerners. The kind that makes you go "Um girl that is refreshing!"
I work in software and many people at my company lost their jobs yesterday so my heart is heavy.
My sister and I are polar opposites. She was blond homecoming princess. I was brown valedictorian. We hated each other growing up. She is now my best friend.
I wake up every day married to the bestest friend I've ever had.
I am taking a class on dreaming and have learned I am more of a dreamer than I ever thought.
Hi all, my name is Sarah.
ReplyDelete**I don't have a blog of my own right now, it is all set up in blogger, but I don't seem to have the courage to "jump in".
**I love a burrito supreme and iced tea from taco bell
**I take after my Mom and have to have hot black tea in the morning, but I do love the smell of coffee (I am with ya Kim)
**my sister and her family lives 10 min from me, she is one of my best friends (I never would have thought that would happen growing up)
**i have 2 kids and a very loving husband and lately I have been considering more children
**thanks for the great post Love, it is fun to "meet" some of your readers
Me: Mom to 4 (2 boys, 2 girls), Stepmom to 1 who lives 1700 miles away. She lives 1700 miles away because my husband worked full time while I went to grad school. When I got my PhD, he quit his job and moved 1700 miles away from family (including that beautiful daughter) so that I could have my dream job and he is now a stay-at-home daddy. Love him. Love my job, love my kids, my falling-apart house that he works on when he finds time while watching all the kids.
ReplyDeleteNo siblings. Like Taco Bell much more than I should - usually nachos bell grande - no beef. Yeah, more details than you need, I know.
Love the times when we have nothing to do, and can do anything we want. Few and far between. Have a soft spot for children - all children. Slight control freak. Addicted to chocolate, cheese, Law & Order.
:)
Hi Love, my name is Natalie. I love your name, and I would never just say that. I think it is beautiful and it makes me happy to say it.
ReplyDeleteAt Taco Bell, I get two crunchy tacos, fresco style. But I don't eat at TB very often.
I don't like to drink pop, but if I do, it's Diet Coke. I prefer Iced Tea with Sweet-N-Low much more than pop. Also, I don't like the word "soda".
I am the HR Coordinator for an inground swimming pool in Schererville. I hired my darling husband, Aaron, in April 2006. He asked me out on a date 4 days after he started working here, and we were married 1.5 years later.
We are expecting our first child, A GIRL, in August! We thought we knew her name, but now we can't decide. We still have time. :)
I grew up in Ohio, the oldest of 3 children. My brother is 5 years younger than me, and is in the United States Air Force. He is my hero. My sister is 5 years younger than my brother and she is my best girlfriend.
I have 2 siblings and a child who live in Heaven. I can't wait to meet them.
My favorite color is sparkle and I hate to wear shoes. I love to get my nails done, I don't like to wear makeup, and if I never had to wash my hair, I'd be pleased.
Forgot: No coffee, no tea, and I'm off Coke for a bit now too. Chocolate will have to do as a source of caffeine. (mmmm... Cadbury eggs....)
ReplyDeleteLand. Sure. BUT - there has to be a mall nearby. Definitely.
Favorite color - gray. My husband gives me endless amounts of crap for this as he says it is not a color, just what's left over after the other colors have all been made. Whatever.
One more thing - can't stand it when people shorten my name. I don't have a nickname. Don't give me one, kthanks.
Again, :) ~Jessica
Hi, I am Sara
ReplyDeleteI live on a farm in KS with my husband of 7 yrs., 8 in May, but have been together for 11years...high school sweethearts, and my amazing 3 yr. old daughter! We have cows, but have had goats and ducks before and would love to expand our animals again. Also, we have a boxer named Rowdy, that was my baby before my baby.
I have a twin sister and a brother that is 8 yrs. younger that live about 30 min. away and love them to death. Also, my mom lives in the same town as my sister and brother so it makes visiting great! We had a rough relationship growing up, but since moving out and then having my daughter I couldn't ask for a better relationship! My dad passed away of cancer when I was 13.
I love to craft...make hair bows, make and decorate cakes, projects with s. crystals, but my favorite is scrapbooking/card making!
Love...great post and it was great getting to know everyone!
I am a wife and mother of 4 and 1 on the way! I love your story and how you embrace so much of life!
ReplyDeleteI love brown and lavender.
I ran some errands with my toddler, not really necessary but this preggo mama was craving Texas Caviar (bean dip) and had to go get the stuff.
AT taco bell I get 2 hard shell taco supremes and sometimes a Mexican Pizza also...I do not eat there often so when I do I eat more than I should...I would get a dr. pepper but they don't have it:(
At starbucks I love white chocolate mochas (decaf while preggo) at home coffee with coffemate French Vanilla.
I would love to have land...and a huge garden and room for the kids to discover the beauty of this earth. Sometimes I want to really escape the suburbs and keeping up with the Jones' (we try hard not to but get sucked in some)Signing up for sports (which are great but sometimes suck so much family time)Love when we have nothing on the calendar and can just enjoy each other!
I love being home...I work very part time at our church but other than that I am at home. excited for #5 to arrive in Sept. and see how crazy it gets around here...You inspire me in so many ways!
-Jen (@jenchic on twitter)
First let me start out by saying I LOVE your story. On my toughest days I often think of you and try to restart my brain to calm down and just go with the flow..Thats what I get from you...Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Tasha
I am FINALLY living my dream of being a SAHM to my 3 kids Hannah (9), Alanna(4), and Ben (20 months)
I just started staying home after Ben was born..LOVING IT!
I was a teen mom at 18 and worked very hard to get through college. I love where I am in my life with my husband and family right now.
I love the mexican pizzas from taco bell, and I like to wash it down with a Dr Pepper or Diet Coke.
Olgas Kitchen is my Fav restaurant
I just recently discovered I am sort of crafty and I am now in the process of opening my own online store selling homemade hair bows, bow holders, tie blankets, pillows, scrabble tile necklaces, baby shower baskets, and lots of other things. I hope to be up and running before summertime. I am VERY excited about this.
Thanks for letting me share!
Have a great day
Hello, I'm Jenny! I've never commented before (I tried commenting yesterday, twice, and the silly thing kept freezing up, so hopefully this works today! :P)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is purple, followed by pink, turquoise, and yellow.
Today I am attempting to clean my house and organize our lives, because we need it. Desperately. I also coach high school softball, and we have practice today, but it's raining and I'm secretly hoping it continues to rain because as much as we need the practice, I need a day at home!
Ever since I was pregnant with my second child, I've been addicted to hard taco supremes. Before that, you couldn't have gotten me to touch a hard shell or sour cream with a 10 foot pole! Now I'm in love! TB is one of the safer choices for us as my son is gluten free, and they have a few options (VERY few, but still, options!).
No coffee for me. I wish I did. I need it sometimes. I also don't like chocolate or peanut butter. I am pretty much not a real woman. You'd think my hips would be smaller, go figure.
I want more babies. Lots and lots. My husband says one. But I say lots and lots. :) We'll figure it out. We've also been toying with the idea of becoming foster parents one day.
I am the oldest of 4 - my baby brother is still in high school, the other two brothers are twins and just 14 months younger than me. One is in the Marines and on base in North Carolina. The other lives in Texas. I miss them so much.
And now I really want some taco bell...
My name is Sarah. We previously "met" when I was writing at my former blog (savethepineapplejuice). I look forward to reading your blog. You emulate so much of what I want to see in myself.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a youth pastor, and I love my (youth group) "kids". I don't have any kids of my own yet, but we are currently "trying," and also discussing ideas about where we'd like to adopt a child from. I'd like 4, maybe 5, children to be living in my house one day.
I love it when my house is full of laughter, conversation, food, and people.
And actually, I WOULD like a piece of land and some chickens. And children, a pig, a vegetable garden.
My goal in life is just to love more and love better.
Thanks for asking:).
I'm Beth.
ReplyDeleteI get 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches & a Pepsi at Taco Bell. Sometimes even some nachos. I'm a rebel like that.
I love baking and eating what I bake.
I used to be a Cosmetologist. Now I am a Wedding Videographer because it allows me to be home with my kiddos nearly every day.
I am a middle child.
I have 3 sisters and one brother (who is 14 months older than me). My baby sister is 14 years YOUNGER than me! We live two minutes apart and I wouldn't have it any other way!
We live in the country on 5 acres of land and love it.
It is only 45 seconds from my driveway to my parents home (when driving).
I've been married for almost 15 years...seems like only yesterday and an eternity all at the same time!
I like the SMELL of coffee, but not the taste. I prefer french vanilla cappuchino instead. I also love anything coffee flavored (except for coffee...weird, huh?). Coffee flavored icecream, desserts and I love Kahula drinks (Mudslides from Applebees are the best).
I have 4 children...(Hannah-13 yrs., Chloe-almost 11, Jackson-6, and Abigail-3 1/2).
I'd love to adopt a brother for Jack and another son for hubby & I (especially when I see your adorable Clayton). Hubby isn't so sure. I'm working on that. ;)
I love reading your blog and check in daily!
I am a mom to 3. The youngest is in the final stages of being adopted! What a blessing from God. Our foster/adopt journey has been long and trying.
ReplyDeleteSpiced chai tea latte is my drink of choice. The brand must be Big Train, or I will keep driving. I also am a diet Dr. Pepper fan.
I work part time as a pediatric intensive care nurse.
We have 8 baby chicks...
We would like to adopt more children.
I really like bright colors.
Traditional chicken taco salad at our local Mexican restaurant in place of Taco Bell.
Oh my gosh. Your baby is scrumptious. I don't think I have ever visited you before : )
ReplyDeleteMy name is Becky.
My story is ?
I think it is love : )
I am sharing a story of love, just like you!
My favorite place is a place filled with happiness. I love my baby (who is flipping ten years old thankyouverymuch!)
Your blog seems delightful. I am off to look around.
I have 3 kids and just like you, I just picked one of them up overseas! Sophia is 1 and from China. Other 2 are 9 and 7. We are in the middle of cleft-lip post-op, so life is overwhelming. I was pointed in the direction of your blog by my cousin Jody Pire.
ReplyDeleteRED
Mexican Pizza
Just started drinking coffee. French Vanilla creamer, kind of a lot.
Love Jesus and work as a missionary with Campus Crusade for Christ in Indiana.
Love - you ROCK. I love everything about you...and just might have to copy this post!! In fact, I think I will. So stay tuned for my answers. Even tho you might already know most of them =) XO
ReplyDeletePS - is it me, or does Clay actually LOOK like he has your genes??...something in his eyes and those cheeks when he smiles.
meant.to.be.
I'm Natalie.
ReplyDeleteI'm a 20 year old university student from Ontario, Canada. Currently in my 3rd year of studying kinesiology.
I'm the youngest of 4 kids (my parents had 4 of us in 5 years!) and go to school an hour away from my family.
I'm currently gearing up for final exams (actually, I'm currently lying in my bed procrastinating that) and getting ready to fly halfway across the country for the summer to work at a camp for kids and adults with special needs for 4 months. The thought of not seeing my family and friends for 4 months seems so unreal to me right now, but I'm ready to make a big difference in the lives of others.
In my spare time I like to play any and every sport you can think of and volunteering as a personal trainer for special needs adults.
And if you can believe it, i've never eaten at taco bell.
I'm Izzy.
ReplyDeleteI love red.
Today I tried to get a passport for me and my daughter. It's such a lenghty process.
I usually order the mexican pizza.
Ever since I've had my baby I've been drinking coffee a lot so I've been trying all the flavor Starbucks has to offer.
I am corrections officer.
Yes, I would love to have more children.
I want you to know that your blog, your family, your pictures are changing my life. When I'm less embarassed, I might attempt to express myself better.
Hope you're having a great day.
i'm aubrey and so blessed to be able to call you friend AND family!
ReplyDeletei became a mom at the age of 18 and that precious baby that so many called a mistake was a huge stepping stone in my coming to know Jesus as my savior!
i am now the mom of 2 boys Colby is 8 and Brayden is 4. i hope to be a mommy again soon!
i am married to a hottie who serves in the Navy which makes me a military wife. i love this lifestlye...every challenge opens the door to more blessings!
my favorite colors are pink and turquoise.
i like my coffee at home w/ one splenda and fat free french vanilla creamer. at starbucks i order a skinny vanilla caramel latte!
i was born and raised in texas but home is where ever hubby and my little men are! we hope to retire and settle down in the seattle area one day!
love this post...so fun to read everyone's stories!
Okay, how have I not been following your blog?!?!?! I am now! You are awesome. I just blog stalked your archives!
ReplyDeleteOkay, here are my answers:
My name is Melissa (but my friends call me Mel)
I haven't eaten at Taco Bell in 10 years. But, I would get a chicken soft taco.
My favorite color is PINK.
Today, I went to work (I teach middle school) and picked up my girls from my in laws & after naps we are going to the park with friends.
I like my coffee (strong) with Coffeemate Vanilla creamer.
If was going to Starbucks, I would order a non fat vanilla latte.
I'm Sidnie.
ReplyDeleteI live in Germany with my Soldier and our two boys.
My story? I'm from a small southern town. I wanted so badly to GET OUT that I moved away to a smaller southern town for college. After 2 years, I was homesick...so I moved home. Shortly thereafter, I met the love of my life, we started a family, and I'm only get homesick when I'm not in our house in Germany.
I almost always order something different from Taco Bell, and I always regret it. I should just stick to ordering a Mexican Pizza.
Taco Bell has to be accompanied by Mtn. Dew or it's no good.
I'm obsessed with Coca-Cola. I drink too many every day.
I like my coffee with milk. Sometimes CoffeeMate.
My favorite color is green.
My boys have taught me more than any college professor ever could have.
I liked this today. I like to hear people's stories.
i'm susanna.
ReplyDeletemy husband runs a nonprofit org. in mexico...and i love living in mexico even though i miss my life in the US every day.
I don't eat at taco bell, but I DO get to eat REAL tacos every day if I wanna (not that I should) - my favorites are tacos de barbacoa. yeah baby.
I work full time but don't get paid ;) No really...I adore being a sahm but I also design and sell jewelry in my *spare* time. I started my own jewelry business to enable moms (in the community where we work) to work from home. I LOVE jewelry. But, I think I love shopping for the beads even more :)
I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers and don't live close to any of them. But my one sister and I still manage to call each other several times a day :)
I LOVE my coffee with a little bit of milk and splenda - EARLY in the morning, sippin' with my honey before the sun (and the kids) get up...oh, and I love me some cinnamon dolce latte.
And, I love your blog.
And, I want you to come to Mexico and decorate my new house :)
and apparently i like smiley faces. they ARE convenient after all...
AND i spent so much time talking about myself, that I didn't say anything about the four wonderful kiddos I have!! One princess and 3 little princes...and 2 foster girls that we had for 2 years and the adoption fell through, that will ALWAYS be in our hearts.
ReplyDeletepeek-a-boo, cutie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteooh, this is fun ...
cream and sugar in my coffee.
2 crunchy tacos & mt. dew at taco bell.
i miss caffeine.
i used to be in accounting - i still manage all of the accounting for my husband's business, but i don't get paid nearly as much. ;)
i do want to move out in the country with chickens and goats. we grow a garden, have a compost and hang our clothes out to dry, but our neighbors don't appreciate it as much as we do.
i am glad i met you. :)
Mandie
ReplyDeleteborn in IN, moved to MI when I was little, now live in NM(WAY different from the midwest!). I like chalupas from TB, get a white chocolate mocha from SBux, quite the nursing program, now my hubby's going for nursing. I'm learning to sew, and figuring out who I am. And I want many, many babes from different places, too. :)
oh fun!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am Kaycee.
My favorite color is green. Though since the birth of my daughter I have a fondness for pink as well - on her. :)
Today I am home with my almost two year old daughter, because she got very sick last night. But she's been doing well today thankfully!
I don't order at Taco Bell. Ever. Well, okay sometimes I do but only if it's for my husband. I will make him take me somewhere else to eat when he gets Taco Bell (which he LOVES).
I don't like coffee. I actually worked in a coffee shop/cafe for almost 7 years (cashier, espresso maker, cook, assistant manager) while in high school and college. And a bit beyond. The free coffee perk was wasted on me. I have a mild obsession with Diet Cherry Pepsi though. So much so that one of my nieces called it "Aunt Kaycee's Pop" whenever she saw a can anywhere even if I was not there. :)
I actually would love a piece of land, especially if it didn't have to be a maintained yard and could be more wild and free. I like the concept of having a few chickens, but I don't know if I would actually do it. I would love a horse though! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE more kids, but it's not in the cards at the moment. And that makes me kind of sad.
This was really fun - especially since I don't have a blog to help introduce myself to people whose blogs I read!
I'm Kaight
ReplyDeleteI was an Occupational Therapist before children. Now I'm the homeschooling hausfrau to my 8, 6, and 4 year old darlings.
I've been married to the most amazing man for 10 years. He loves his work and travels a lot but we adore each second we get with him.
We live on a few acres of paradise in northern VT with our 10 chickens, 2 cats, and 1 big black lab. Pigmy goats are coming soon...
Coffee love is in a decaf, no whip mocha. Yum!
I pray everyday that my husbands heart will open to adoption and when it does, I'll be ready!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei deleted the last one and reposted because there was a typo! *gasp!*
ReplyDeletei'm sarah, and i totally just read every single one of these comments. fun!
i get two soft taco supremes with a diet dr. pepper at taco bell.
i love gummy peaches and gummy grapefruit. and hummus with pita chips.
i'm obsessed with etsy and one of my favorite things to do is post my favorites on the sidebar of my blog. it's like my virtual inspiration board.
i've been blogging for going on five years! (ourhenryhome.blogspot.com)
i have a ridiculous number of blogs in my google reader. they all inspire me -- especially yours.
i went to college to be a journalist and am now a middle school english teacher, a calling i adore but would give up if i could to stay home with my kids. someday. sigh...
i *think* i want to homeschool my kids.
i currently have 2 sweet babies. ellie, 3, and grayson, 19 months. we hope to have 3 more (one in the next year or so! eek! so excited!) and pray that at least one is by adoption, which we feel called to by God. i can't get the country of mongolia out of my head or heart. mongolia?!
my husband is a pastor. being a pastor's wife is exhausting, but i adore it. oct. 2010 will be 5 years for us. landon is, hands down, my very best friend in the world.
i am the oldest of four and, like you, there are 13 months between my brother and i. my sister is 3 years younger and my other brother is 9 years younger. they all live about 5 hours away. boo.
after 25 years of marriage, my parents were divorced when i was in college. my family is still reeling.
i vacillate between city girl and country girl. i think i would love some land where i could garden, compost, have chickens and take photographs without other houses in the background. but i'd also need to be in fairly close proximity to a target or i would likely expire.
i like my coffee with a bit of skim milk and some sugar in the raw.
love you and your story, love!
Hi I'm Kelli. (My first and last name!) Yes, I'm being serious.
ReplyDeleteI've been married for almost 2 years.
I teach Pre K. It wears me out, but oh so rewarding.
I very much dislike Taco Bell, sorry.
I love Diet Coke, yum!
I love mission trips and this summer will be my 10th year traveling to Mexico.
I also dislike coffee. :-) Wow, I'm probably not making friends disliking coffee AND Taco Bell. Ha.
I love your blog!
My husband and I are in deep talk about adoption and can't wait until God leads us down that path!
Blessings to you!
my name is lauren.
ReplyDeletei drink coffee at least 3 times a day. (sometimes more. shh. don't tell.) i like it strong, but with lots of cream.
i also don't eat at taco bell. & i am so intrigued by the number of people who have said the same on here.
i don't drink sodas.
i don't trust doctors. or our government. or our society. but i am not fearful.
i used to be a teacher. now i am a waitress.
oh yeah, and i'm a full time grad student.
i want to write, take pictures, & be a sahm with lots of children someday [soon]. my husband & i are still discussing the whole homeschooling idea. (perhaps we're a bit ahead of ourselves.)
i love your blog.
i love reading about & looking at precious pictures of your family. & beth's. & steph's. & erin's. & i love that you are all best buds. LOVE.IT. i always wonder whether you all met & fell in love before your blogs or through them.
& your clayton story tugs at my heart.
the end.
i am Liz.
ReplyDeletei'm addicted to diet coke.
i'm a geek. a BIG one.
i work for a church doing children's ministry.
i love ice cream.
sometimes i think i would consider having as many kids as the duggars other times i am amazed that i'm surviving my one!
I love a good chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell. It's spicy ... delicious.
ReplyDeleteI never order soft drinks from Taco Bell. (YOU ADDICT)
and I'm having a contraction right now.
Oh dear, I forgot to mention that Clay is my best friend.
ReplyDeleteI'll play...
ReplyDeleteI'm Sarah.
I don't eat at Taco Bell much, but I'd order a chicken quesadilla (is that how you spell it?).
If I get a fancy coffee, it's a decaf non-fat latte with a shot of sugar-free vanilla syrup (what's the point, right? I've heard that before!). I just can't handle mega caffeine.
I do love McDonald's Diet Coke. Large, please!
I'm a physical therapist, working part-time at a local hospital.
Born and raised in Wisconsin, still in Wisconsin, and probably always in Wisconsin. But I do dream of living in California. Or Florida. Or Ireland.
I have two boys who are loud. And busy. And so wonderful.
My husband and I met in third grade, dated in high school, and have now been married almost 9 years.
I do love lurking on your blog, reading about your beautiful family!
Hi, I'm Jennifer...I'm delurking tonight :) I'm a wife and a momma to 3 little ones (almost 6, almost 4, and 8 months). I LOVE pink and am glad to have 2 girls to cover in it! At taco bell I get the Fresco Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco...but the new Pacific Shrimp Taco looks really good! :) I have a twin sister who is about 4 hours away from me and I miss her so much. We talk atleast 3 times a day which helps...but there's nothing like spending time in person (I also have a younger brother and sister...but don't miss them quite as much :) ). I LOVE coffee...favorite is my Dunkin Donuts Decaf blueberry with cream and sugar. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm Shannon.
ReplyDeleteI used to be a teacher but now I am blessed to stay home with my four little monkeys {10,9,4 and 20 months...one boy, three girls}. When we had our fourth I thought for sure we were done but now my hearts aches to adopt.
I don't eat at Taco Bell much but I do love Taco Time...I get the kids soft taco meal without the toy and with crustos:)
We do have a little piece of land and just got our first baby chicks...never thought I could love little birds so much.
I love coffee with vanilla nut creamer and if I'm splurging at Starbucks I get an iced white mocha americano with a bit of cream. Except in the fall when I count the days until the Pumpkin Spice latte returns!
I have four siblings...2 sisters and 2 brothers.
Tonight I took my 9 year old and her friend to the Rock and Worship Roadshow and grinned ear to ear while I watched these sweet girls worship and praise the Lord!
I adore your blog and look forward to reading each day! Thanks for being such a light to so many!
I adore Taco Bell.
ReplyDeleteI constantly say that they should sponsor me.
Your new blog layout still takes my breath away every time I open your blog.
I'm dying to get something gorgeous like this.
We just bought a new farmhouse and are remodeling it before we move in.
I can't wait to live there!
I'm Amy. I like chicken soft tacos and water. I love peanuts and avocadoes. I have 3 brothers, and am a mom to 4 children-3 boys and a girl. I live in a small town in the midwest on the water. I have friends who live on farms with chickens, goats, and so forth. My husband is the small town doctor. I sometimes joke I wish his patients would pay us with their chickens and goat milk!!
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Allie and I have been reading your blog for almost a year I think and I've never left a comment...but since you asked...
ReplyDeleteMy story? I am a mom of a toddler (oh testing 2 1/2 year olds) and soon to be a mother of a newborn (c-section scheduled on May 6th). I have struggled w/ miscarriages and found your blog when searching for God lead adoption options... love the pictures so I keep coming back every day!
My favorite color depends on the object more than anything else. I love red purses and teal earrings, and pink little baby sleepers, and silver shiney appliances...yea...I'm weird.
Today my family is coming over for Pizza and cheesecake because my birthday is on Sunday and I am 9 months pregnant so this is the height of fun for me :)
At Taco Bell I get a chicken burrito supreme or a bean burrito w/ extra cheese and a chicken soft taco.
I don't drink a lot of coffee which is suprising since my husband works for starbucks. I do like a white chocolate peppermint mocha around christmas. I love me a pepsi with extra ice though, I drink several a day.
I would like a yard big enough for a garden (chickens smell funny) and at least one more child which we will be getting through internatinoal adoption more than likely.
your story: My story... quite long, and getting longer. Love knows much of the most recent pieces already :)
ReplyDeleteyour favorite color: turquoise. sea green. ocean blue.
what you're doing today: babysitting a little toe-head named benji and writing poetry for class.
what you order at taco bell: one beef baha chalupa and an order of cheesy fiesta potatoes with a small mt.dew
how you like your coffee: from Caribou- Tall mint condition cooler, dark chocolate
how you wanna get a piece of land, some chickens and [a couple] more children.
oh, wait. maybe that's just me: it is definitely NOT just you :)
My story...I am a homeschooling mom of 4, waiting to be matched with our 5th through adoption. I am also newly a pastors wife.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is green (earthy colors), today I started rearranging my upstairs in a kind of nesting manner because our profile is being shown to a birth mother. You never know! This could be the one!
At Taco Bell, I usually order 2 bean burritos with no onion, added sour cream, and share a large Dr. Pepper with my hubby. I like my coffee with creamer, or milk and sugar.
I'd LOVE to have some land! I want chickens, a cow, and some animals that I can get fiber off of (llamas, sheep, pygora goats, alpaca) because I am addicted to spinning my own yarn. :) As for children, I want as many as God will give me.
This was fun! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me encouraging words.
Ali
Hi, I'm Lisa. I 'know' you through Steph at Adventures in Babywearing, and I know her in real life. We don't live too far from each other, and it probably seems desperate, and maybe a little weird, but I wish I could be your friend. You seem so sweet and awesome! I love your blog, I love your stories, and your outlook on life.
ReplyDeleteI take my coffee with LOTS of cream and a little sugar. Maybe someday we'll get to have coffee together at Evelyn Bay :)
humm in a nut shell :)
ReplyDeletei love the chicken burrito with jalapeno sauce
solo mocha frapachinos are the best
my son turns 4 in 3 weeks and i have NOTHING planned yet, all i know is its going to be a rocket party
i love to sew, but im not that good at it
steph has inspired me to babywear this little one of mine!
we took the kids to disney land on weds, their first trip ever
my 6 year is home sick since weds :(
i teach a class at church on weds nights, 12 to 36 month olds, its a hand full!!!
i lost 7lbs last week and hoping to lose more
joining the gym on tuesday (once my free trial is done!)
my husband is a manager at Dennys
i am happy that we have too many children to put in day care. now i get to stay home with them no matter what the future brings
i am 1 of 3 kids and my husband is 1 of 7. i want 7 kids, he wants 3 :)
i am posting whatever. comes. into. my. head.
my backyard is still in a million pieces, hope its ready for said birthday party
i have wanted to be a mom for as long as i could remember and have never had the desire to work outside the home. even when i was younger
i love the color black and im so happy that its cool for little kids to wear now
i have had 2 v-births and 1 c-section. i prefer c-section
fresh eggs creep me out! like from your OWN chicken
i am a facebook addict
my neighbor has his music on full blast right now
my blog is really boring
i love my DVR
oh and the show "Parenthood"
and "Community"
and "The Soup"
i made $101 in a yard sale on saturday
spent it all at disney land
just paid off my husbands last "bad debt"
my daughter got the "Academic Achievement" award at school this week for the 3rd quarter
i love reading about your family!
thats about it! it was nice to clear my head!!!
My name is Kira.
ReplyDeleteI have 3 little boys, and while I would love more babies, I don't know that it is meant to be.
I dream about adopting a daughter one day.
I don't eat Taco Bell. Ick.
I take my coffee with any yummy flavored creamer in it.
I am the oldest of 3 kids.
I used to model when I was little and was on several Fisher Price toy boxes.
I was named after the character in an Ayn Rand book.
I met my husband the first week of Freshman year in college, but we didn't start dating until the last week of Senior year.
I love vegetables, all kinds.
I don't like where I live....I find it too close-minded of a town.
I used to teach elementary school before I had babies.
My toes are currently painted a spunky color of bright pinky/purple which is very out of character for my usually more reserved self.
I enjoy your blog and strive to be able to remember to slow down and enjoy my days for what they are....because they won't be this way forever.
I read this blog post when you first posted it yesterday and have been having fun secretly checking in on everyone's "story's" the past few days :) So I guess I figure it's my turn to contribute...
ReplyDeleteMy name is Shelley
My all time favorite color is yellow, but somewhere along the way pink slipped in there too, probably happened when I was a preschool teaching working with little girls in pink all day.
I am married to a super great guy who works his butt off in Christian ministry, I am a "church wife" and learning to be better at that role everyday.
I have a very spirited little boy (3 1/2) and a precious lamb of a little girl who turns ONE next month, eek.
Hmm, Taco Bell, haven't been there in literally years, but I DO recall loving this cinnamon twist things :)
I love coffee AND tea and that is a good thing because I work at Starbucks.
I have loved photography for years, and getting my digital SLR a few years back almost made me cry! Now I am saving up for the next one...
I was a kindergarten teacher before I had my kids, and now I stay home during the days, and work at Starbucks nights and weekends when my hubby is home so that I can spend the MOST amount of time with my kids without having to go back to work full time, day care is not an option.
I feel overwhelmed as a mommy sometimes, and I hope and pray every day that I am doing a good job for them.
I would really love a puppy one day....and a NIkonD700 and uggs, maybe pink ones :) OH and I need to go to Disney Land at least once right?
thanks, this was fun :)
I am Tabitha :0)
ReplyDeleteMommy of 2 (8 & 11), wife to my forever love, part time mentoring program coordinator mostly from home, & part time boutique bow designer.
Today I am making bows while listening to my sweet kiddos play, after a great lunch out with my family and parents.
Not such a fan of taco bell, but I do love those potato things with cheese & sour cream
LOVE super strong coffee with flavored creamer.
I would love nothing more than a piece of land, chickens, & a couple more kids. Making a decision to have my tubal reversed next Thursday or not. My heart knows the answer, but is it the right answer for my family as well...Thanks for your kind, warm blog friendship LOVE.
I'm Cameron, and I'm catching up on blogs after being gone for a week for our 10th wedding anniversary trip to Puerto Rico.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a mom and an artist and a good, kind person. I'd love to go to art school someday maybe. I know that however I end up being a mama I will be so grateful, but if I can never be pregnant and have a healthy baby at the end I think I'll be so, so sad. And that makes me disappointed with myself. But I try to cut myself some slack.
I LOVE Crunchwrap Supremes from Taco Bell but I probably only eat one every three months at the most. We try not to eat fast food. I also LOVE sausage biscuits and hashbrowns from McDonald's, but again. No fast food. So if I'm at an airport without my husband I hope it's while McD's is still serving breakfast. :)
My favorite colors to wear are black and turquoise. I love red, and I want my house to be all the colors of Tuscany (mustards, terracottas, rusts, buttercreams, sigh!). I lived in Italy for 3.5 years and miss it so so so much.
I don't go to Starbucks. I have an Italian stovetop espresso maker so I just make my own. :) Frothy milk and two Splendas. :)
Is that it? I think so. :)
My Name is Bobbi Janay
ReplyDeletemy maiden name was Roper(yes i know it is the perfect country/cowgirl name, I am both)
I love the 2 chulapa combo both supreme from Taco Bell with Diet Pepsi
I love my coffee blonde and sweet
I have a 14 month son Ian, who I am lucky enough to get to stay home with.(I also have a fur baby named FootFoot)
I would love nothing more then to own land and farm animals.
One last tidbit, I am no longer bury my head in the sand about being lost on my walk with God. So please pray for me as I give it all back to him after being very stubborn for the past 5 years.
Ohh! FUN GAME!! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Julie.
It's midnight and I should be sleeping, but I'm wide awake
I can't stand taco bell, but I'll hit up some Steak-n-Shake anytime you want. And then I'll get a burger, plain with nothing on it; cheese fries; and a diet coke.
I like my coffee with milk and splenda. (I know, between the diet coke and the splends, I'm going to fry my lymphatic system. I figure it's better than heroine, right?)
You land/chickens story has me thinking in Steinbeck novels and wanting to call you Lenny, and imagining you are exactly as kindhearted. From what I've heard, that's true, only you are infinitely more gentle.
I don't know what I want anymore. Maybe it is land and children. It's not chickens, live birds freak me out. Dead ones I eat. Unless they still look like birds, then it makes me feel guilty.
My brother is 18 months older than me and lives in Connecticut. We get along very well from a distance and want to kill each other in person. We talk at least 3 times a week and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Mostly, I want to change the world. Does that require chickens?
I'm Jody.
ReplyDeletei have 3 amazing, best friends - they're my sisters. I'm a TRIPLET with two of them... 21 months later, we had another sister. They're everything to me.
I'm addicted to Taco Bell's #7 Steak Q.. and soft shell taco supreme.
I'm a secretary for a law firm in Chicago, though i live in NW Indiana.
Someday i would love to own a fancy-schmancy camera. But right now, all our money/spare change is going towards our Ethiopian Adoption. I wouldn't have it any other way!! And who knows, maybe by the time we pick up our little man, someone will lend me theirs!
I'm TERRIFIED of BUTTERFLIES. (go ahead, judge away)!!! :-)
Its nice to meet you.
I'm Rebekah. In August I'll be quitting my job to stay at home with my daughter and second child (due in August). I order three tacos and an order of plain nachos. Coffee with milk and raw sugar. I want to renovate a small cottage and make it functional for my growing family. I want it to have a mud room. Today I'm working (but obviously taking a break to blog-surf). :)
ReplyDeleteOh Love...I've read every single one of the comments above me. Love this topic! I love hearing people's stories...I say it's because I'm nosy, Hubby says it's because I care A LOT about people. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a 4 and a half year old son Dalton. He was born on the 5th anniversary of the DAY I met Hubby. We also have a 10 month old son Colton. When I went in for my c-section, I walked into the hospital LITERALLY barefoot and pregnant. None of my shoes fit me. The lady laughed and said, "Oh honey, this happens all the time."
We live in Northern Indiana but would like to move to someplace we can buy a mini-farm. Hubby wants horses, I want Alpacas, and I'm sure chickens will be in there too because I love eggs!
I am a children's librarian and other than being a wife and mommy, it's my favorite job. If I have to be away from my kids for 8 hours, this is where i want to be (most of the time).
I read your blog, Beth's blog (gotta love someone else named Beth!), and Steph's blog. You guys rock.
Thanks for asking us to share our stories...oh, and I rarely eat TB also -- it does bad things to my stomach. At Starbucks I drink a venti black iced tea with 2 sweet-n-lows. And my favorite color is forever and always purple.
My story...married for almost 23 years to a great guy, have 8 stupendous children, and am waiting REALLY impatiently to go to Uganda and adopt the 2 that are waiting for us there! Before kids (almost 18 years ago) I was a social worker and a public health administrator.
ReplyDeleteI was pregnant and/or nursing for 18 years continuously until recently, when I weaned my 2 year old and had a breast reduction and tummy tuck (4 weeks ago). Right now I am sitting on the couch resting as my abdominal scar has become infected and I don't feel all that great. I was a La Leche League Leader for about 10 years. In my next life, I want to be a nurse midwife.
I almost never eat at Taco Bell (none nearby) but if I do, it's always a burrito supreme with extra sour cream, sometimes meatless, and a Pepsi (although I really prefer Coke).
I drink my coffee very strong, with lots of half and half, no sugar.
I have 2 sisters, 3.5 and 4.5 years younger than me. One lives only a 40 minute drive away and I still rarely see her because we are both so busy (she has 4 children). The other sister lives in Denver and she rarely visits and we rarely go there so I see her even less.
I never planned to have 8 or soon to be 10 children, but apparently that is what God planned for us, because somehow it just happened. Each one was so wonderful that we wanted another--they are like gifts that you unwrap as they grow and become who they are.
I am thinking about how I have yet to begin packing for our spring break trip (we are departing Sunday after EAster mass) and about how to bring meaning to tomorrow for my kids, so Good Friday doesn't just become another day off from school.
i'm nic.
ReplyDeletei can't remember the last time i ate at taco bell, but back in the day my fave was a chicken burrito supreme.
i'm full of hoping and expectancy and urgency right now...hoping to have our next little here soon, itching to live and love amongst the disenfranchised of this world. trusting that He holds the timing to it all, that if i seek Him with my whole heart, the rest will come.
I'm Morgan.
ReplyDeleteI have my babies at home.
I school my babies at home.
I bake my bread at home.
Basically, if I never had to leave my house, I'd be happy (kidding).
I love Godiva French Vanilla coffee, with flavored creamer, and 1 1/2 tsp sugar. Made at home :)
i'm nicole.
ReplyDeletei just found your blog recently , i love it. it makes me enjoy being a mom even more :)
i love the smell of the ocean and fresh laundry, twizzlers, hot cocoa with extra marshmallows, and tiramissu.
i get a 7 layer burrito, hot sauce , and a mr. pibb ( dr. pepper).
i'm a criminal psychologist and in college was a certified orthodontic asst. by trade.
but have done neither for almost 6 yrs.
i've been married to my best friend for 7 1/2 yrs. we have almost 5 children ; 3 little girls , a baby boy who was born last yr. & went to be with Jesus the same day, and am pregnant with a new baby boy due in 11 weeks.
i have 1 brother he is my next door neighbor.
i like coffee with sugar and i take or leave the cream. but i'm craving a shaken iced green tea lemonade with 1/2 the sweetener from starbucks. it rocks:)
thanks for letting me play!