Protein in the peanut butter, fruit in the jelly...sounds like a balanced meal to me! Love the pictures.
Sounds great to me, coupled with a picnic outside! My kids had PB&J too last night, but I also put a bit of Nutella on for a fun suprise! :)
We also had dinner picnic at our house, although in our treehouse.And I really cheated, buying lunchables for the first time.
It get's even better when you give them cereal for supper. But I wouldn't know anything about that... :)
Love it! I'm sure they were in heaven and a picnic outside, if only our weather were as nice as yours!
hey, PB & J is healthy!!! Looks like you had a great time :-) they will remember these precious moments more than any 5 course meal ;-)
Cutest pictures!! Picnic's are THE BEST!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! :)
sounds perfect to me!
that's what i had for dinner last night...too funny! Your scenery seems much more enjoyable then my kitchen counter!
We had a picnic in the living room two nights ago. It was so lovely.
*sigh* I miss picnics outside. Altho every now and again the girls will ask if we can eat on the porch but its not that time of year yet. Very cold on the porch (it still has snow on it, I think)
what a beautiful moment
I [heart] spending time with your family because I 1) always feel accepted and 2) never feel judged.love you immensely.Steph
Y'all are the sweetest! :D
Protein in the peanut butter, fruit in the jelly...sounds like a balanced meal to me!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures.
Sounds great to me, coupled with a picnic outside! My kids had PB&J too last night, but I also put a bit of Nutella on for a fun suprise! :)
ReplyDeleteWe also had dinner picnic at our house, although in our treehouse.
ReplyDeleteAnd I really cheated, buying lunchables for the first time.
It get's even better when you give them cereal for supper. But I wouldn't know anything about that... :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I'm sure they were in heaven and a picnic outside, if only our weather were as nice as yours!
ReplyDeletehey, PB & J is healthy!!! Looks like you had a great time :-) they will remember these precious moments more than any 5 course meal ;-)
ReplyDeleteCutest pictures!! Picnic's are THE BEST!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! :)
ReplyDeletesounds perfect to me!
ReplyDeletethat's what i had for dinner last night...too funny! Your scenery seems much more enjoyable then my kitchen counter!
ReplyDeleteWe had a picnic in the living room two nights ago. It was so lovely.
ReplyDelete*sigh* I miss picnics outside. Altho every now and again the girls will ask if we can eat on the porch but its not that time of year yet. Very cold on the porch (it still has snow on it, I think)
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful moment
ReplyDeleteI [heart] spending time with your family because I 1) always feel accepted and 2) never feel judged.
ReplyDeletelove you immensely.
Steph
Y'all are the sweetest! :D
ReplyDelete