Exquisitely life-affirming!
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.
How beautiful! Such an indication of hope!
That is lovely!
Beautiful. =^)
I have a serious "thing" with nests. They are so beautiful...and they do hold so much hope. I had an idea for an adoption tee that had a nest but I am a graphics dummy so it may never happen :)I'd say HOPE is perched in your house too :)Jenn
This made me smile really BIG.
Thanks for visiting my late self. You have restored my faith in You Capture participants. (-:I like the creative way your picture says you are hoping for Spring, too. If that is what you are saying.
Beautiful, Love!Steph
Lovely, Love... Destiny
This is a beautiful shot!
Life and hope mixed together into one beautiful picture!Nell
one of my favorite quotes by miss emily.
Exquisitely life-affirming!
ReplyDeleteLOVE.LOVE.LOVE.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! Such an indication of hope!
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. =^)
ReplyDeleteI have a serious "thing" with nests. They are so beautiful...and they do hold so much hope. I had an idea for an adoption tee that had a nest but I am a graphics dummy so it may never happen :)
ReplyDeleteI'd say HOPE is perched in your house too :)
Jenn
This made me smile really BIG.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my late self. You have restored my faith in You Capture participants. (-:
ReplyDeleteI like the creative way your picture says you are hoping for Spring, too. If that is what you are saying.
Beautiful, Love!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Lovely, Love... Destiny
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteLife and hope mixed together into one beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteNell
one of my favorite quotes by miss emily.
ReplyDelete