feeling light(er).


I wanted to feel simple, fresh & colorful.  And lighter.  I wanted to feel lighter.  I do.
Hope you do today, too.

Comments

  1. I love it! And I do feel lighter. I think the mix of SPRING and writing and good meals is working its magic.
    Thanks for sharing your creativity. Always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean looking! I spy a pillow I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Your wall color looks very similar to mine. Love the little bird, pillow...very Springy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors and recently I have begun purging stuff here and it feels so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the way glass captures the sunshine...what a cute way to bring more light into your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I feel all those things now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color! Using real fruit just has a way to make everything brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love it! i really love spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring is the best, isn't it? I just love it so much. May it linger - sweet spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you could come help me "spring up" my house. You have a knack for it! Love the ideas you share...may have to "borrow" some! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks lovely, and I have been meaning to tell you how FAB your blog is looking. love the new look!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts