subway in olive

The backsplash I picked out finally came in and was installed.  I'm, by no 
means, schooled in decorating, but I really do enjoy picking out things for our 
home.  I debated between this color scheme and a burnt orangish one.  I'm glad 
I decided on this, but really want to paint the living area that burnt orange now!  Maybe that could be the next project.  

I love seeing other's homes; do you have any projects going?

Comments

  1. LOVE the backsplash and the tile around it. In fact, my kitchen is painted a shade lighter and I LOVE it. Also I never thought to accent with burnt orange. I may steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are redoing our entire place. I'm hoping to have a big slew of pictures come the end of summer when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cabinets are my fav :) pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The backsplash is a gorgeous pattern. I'm debating a kitchen tiling project around here too. I'm not much of a green fanatic but it looks pretty with your counters and appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore glass tile...I want to do our kitchen is a amber/black and pearlish mosiac pattern!

    Great tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice!! we are getting started on a whole back yard makeover! poring a cement patio, building an awning, digging flower beds, digging out all the old grass (aka 75% weed grass) and planting new grass and adding trees! we are doing it all on our own! hoping to be done by June!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love your Kitchen- the color is just perfect. I think are home has reached the max of it's potential but looking forward to decorating our next one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Love the flowers are they real?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green and orange, two of my favorites colors! I love your kitchen! Beautiful! If you do end up painting the orange, I need to see it! I've been dreaming of a rich orange-colored room ever since HGTV's Dream Home had an office/craft room painted that color years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our offer was just accepted, so that's our current project. This is our first house so I'm sure we will learn all the tricks of the trade :) Cute cute cute kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful! I finally decided on playroom colors- brown/lime (but closer to your olive color) and orange!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the subway tile, the cabinets, appliances, floor, EVERYTHING! Beautiful color choices!

    Mary in MI

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the color. And burnt orange, too. And you. You rock too.

    I'm in the process of picking colors and all that jazz with our new house. I'm not so good at it, but I love it when something jumps up and shouts PICK ME.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful!!! I would love to cook here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! But with all the talk off olive green and burnt orange it's beginning to make me think of my grandmama's home!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! I am a fan of green and burnt orange. My accent colors in the kitchen are green and my master bath is burnt orange. I have been wanting to paint the dining room burnt orange.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love doing projects! That tile is wonderful! I love the different sizes, it all blends together perfectly!

    No projects now, in the spring. I did two big ones last fall so I am good for now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so into green right now, I love what you picked. Everything we own is brown and I'm OVER it.

    I need some color!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH WOW!!! This is straight out of a magazine...fab job choosing the colors and design ~ love it with the dark cabinets!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! So gorgeous! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that color . . . so cozy!!

    we had a deep burnt orange in the living room in our last house . . . totally loved it!!!!

    and . . . i think your granite is the same as the granite we have in our kitchen!!

    we must have similar tastes when it comes to decorating! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts