my view...

...while making a meal.

Usually cabinets and shelves on the fridge are emptied.
Sometimes the kitchen chairs are made into a train.
Basically, anything to get the meal made.
Especially during the final preparations at 4:00.
{Not the prettiest time in our house.}

This way is best for us
because the 2 minute clean-up on
my part is so worth the happy, occupied
babies while their food is made.
If you know what I mean.

Comments

  1. great pix of dinner prep realities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I SO know what you mean. Typical seen at my house also, only with one babe. One can still make quite a mess though. Dinner prep time is always the melt down of the whole day. Thank goodness its so closely followed by bedtime, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And these are the moments you will look back on as they turn from babies to teens to adults.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it interesting how they have all the toys in the house, but they want to be around us during dinner time preps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! Gracie LOVES to unload the condiments in the fridge. And sometimes I just let her so I can get something done! :) I love how Gracie and Bianca are at the same stage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah...it can get alittle hectic around here at dinnertime too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Love - are you selling any t-shirts? I am speaking next month at a womens thing and thought it would be fun to wear a 147 million orphans shirt. Let me know when you get a chance. - Thanks - Love ya, Sha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my yes, whatever it takes! Dinner prep time is the only time where we just say, "Okay, sit in front of the TV or destroy something."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts