kisses

In a family of seven,
sometimes the touching, the climbing on, the hugging
andtappingandpushingandpulling
and the kissing
are quite a lot by the end of the day.  

Actually, as I captured this first picture,
I suddenly realized that I had a 3 year old around my neck.
Very literally.
I asked her to sit next to me instead.
She didn't really agree.

Even yet, I'm so thankful for these days.
They will be gone so quickly.
Soon enough, they won't want to hold my hand.
They won't want to be held and snuggled and kissed.

So today?
We embraced it.
And captured it.
I'm so thankful.


Comments

  1. Love those pictures...and your babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, absolutely love, those puckered up lips. Such cuties you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that second to last one!!!! hehe LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Though I love how in the second one he's kind of almost eating her face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops! i meant she. didn't spot the necklace at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fourth picture is out of this world cute! WOW! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the babies, but I especially love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm with erin! the kiddo kisses are totally sweet and the kissy lips from clay are pretty much to die for but that last one of you and matt?? so much emotion captured in that one picture...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of kissing going on in your family. I love that last kiss, it speaks better than words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmm such yummy babies! Thanks for the early morning smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love love love these. Love the squishy open-mouth baby kisses, love Clay's smoocher, and I LOVE that last one, the reason there is so much LOVE in your home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy, Clayton's pucker is just precious! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok I'm gonna say it... awwwwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOVE all of the pics! and time does go by so quickly. when i look at my seventeen year old...i think to myself "she grew up too fast."

    ReplyDelete
  16. these warm my heart...you are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always loved the open mouth kisses babies do. My 10 month old niece Vivienne who I have posted about is just starting to do that, its too cute! Love your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that the one you picked is resting peacefully on the "pick me" shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love all the kisses!!! you guys are such an amazing family :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah! Babies kissing babies is so sweet my teeth ache!

    Clayton's pucker is the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWESOME pictures!!! i love to see babies kissing, so precious! and Clay's pucker!!! *MELT*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my stars! I almost kissed my computer screen on the 4th picture!! And I love those open mouth baby kisses. So precious! What an awesome capture--all of them, but especially the one of you and your hubby. Just so special and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love open-mouthed baby kisses! I miss that! And I love the one with Clayton puckering up! Such kissable lips-and cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, my goodness! You must frame the one all puckered up! Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i am thinking this will be a very precious post (and time) to look back on. what a happy household to have so many kisses in each day.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love every single thing about this post. the love is SO pretty. Overwhelmingly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love these! Does Clay make that kissy face on cue?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love,

    There is nothing quite like a smooshy baby kiss to make your day! Sweet post!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are all the sweetest! I can feel the LOVE! Love the kissy lips one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love them. As a mom of 10 I agree that the touching can be a bit much by the end of the day! LOL But I am quite sure I will miss it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness. He is just the cutest thing. LOVE that little smoochy face of Clay's!

    ReplyDelete
  32. too cute! Clay's pucker face is the best!!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  33. You did it again! I'm crying. Why!!! ;)

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm so glad you're back to posting regularly. Your blog is one of my all-time favorites! Destiny D

    ReplyDelete
  35. oh, he and LL have the same kissy face :) love it....kristi

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am so dumb and far behind {sorry, and I know you don't care} and I LOVE every single baby kiss you show here but that last photo? EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Clayton's kissy face makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Clayton's kissy face makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts